• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tonfulle-84 Stan Lee forgeries on eBay
5 5

369 posts in this topic

Someone stood up.  I applauded for their bold comments.   All in my life, I NEVER SAW Jack Kirby signed on the front cover before but all I know is that he signed on his art boards and splash pages but NEVER signed on the front cover.

Tonfulle-84 was inactive for 6 months then came back to victimize the customers.

ScreenShot2023-04-08at2_49_51PM.thumb.png.a9f9c841942bd76b7a75b0e316a745e4.png

Edited by JollyComics

Honestly, I find it hard to sympathize with anyone who Cornholio victimizes at this point.  He’s been exposed as a fraud here and in his own eBay feedback profile several times over by now.  Do your research people.

At the same time, it is still infuriating that he makes nearly infinite profit on worthless drek by investing all of thirty seconds into each bogus signature that he defaces the covers with.

On 4/8/2023 at 10:34 PM, ak47po said:

Usually tonfulle-84 (Anthony Fuller of Montgomery, Alabama) uses 50 cent bin books for his dreadful forgeries. Looks like he is stepping up with the Thor 130 and Dr Strange #1, which sold for $213 and $102 respectively. 

On 4/23/2023 at 2:25 PM, Mr. Zipper said:

Usually tonfulle-84 (Anthony Fuller of Montgomery, Alabama) uses 50 cent bin books for his dreadful forgeries. Looks like he is stepping up with the Thor 130 and Dr Strange #1, which sold for $213 and $102 respectively. 

I’m gonna ask him for a Dazzler #1 signed by Abraham Lincoln