• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tonfulle-84 Stan Lee forgeries on eBay
5 5

369 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, jcjames said:

Oh sure. I'll treasure this Kirby signature forever, so I'll have the King and Stan sign a book missing a piece. :roflmao: 

He has to do the Kirbys now. Aside from the CGC signature series Lee signed books, all of the ebay forgers like Tonfulle have killed the Lee autograph market, when they do sell, $20 is the norm, so now the forgers are doing the same with Kirby at $50 to $70 a pop and falling.

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:01 AM, Boomboomha! said:

Good day

Here is the link of an item from Ebay of Tonfulle-84's forged Kirby and Stan signed item. It SUPPOSEDLY passed PSA/DNA Authentication;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stan-Lee-Jack-Kirby-Signed-Marvel-Super-Heros-Comic-PSA-DNA-AUTHENTIC-AUTO/303107619004?hash=item46929f38bc:g:SQ4AAOSwCINcmVBg

The LOA states it was certified March of this year. However, verifying the letter on PSACard.com, the LOA comes as a DUD. It couldn't be found in the PSA/DNA database.

https://www.psacard.com/cert/af08476/

So. Either the

1. Ebay Seller is selling a forged letter certification of a forged item

OR

2. PSA/DNA got wind of the forgery, rescinded their certification, but the Ebay seller still lists the item nonetheless

I'm glad you found it Boom, So what Now Johnson? I don't hear ya running off at the gums now? Mr. Ton sold it to some guy and he turned around and submitted it to PSA, And guess what? It passed! lollll, I guess your wrong about his comics! He has a real authenticity company backing him. lollll, Why don't you just give it up Johnson, Like I said a year ago, He's not going anywhere! I mean, it sounds like to me your the jealous one! The man's making a dollar and you can't stand it! GET OVER IT!

4 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:

I'm glad you found it Boom, So what Now Johnson? I don't hear ya running off at the gums now? Mr. Ton sold it to some guy and he turned around and submitted it to PSA, And guess what? It passed! lollll, I guess your wrong about his comics! He has a real authenticity company backing him. lollll, Why don't you just give it up Johnson, Like I said a year ago, He's not going anywhere! I mean, it sounds like to me your the jealous one! The man's making a dollar and you can't stand it! GET OVER IT!

yep a PSA COA means it's LEGIT!!!!  lol 
http://haulsofshame.com/blog/?p=26228

5 hours ago, Vietnam67 said:

you don't see gigantic red flags and hear warning sirens on these listing  ???

7 hours ago, Vietnam67 said:

Except the LOA didn’t check out as legitimate.  Don’t let that get in the way of your childish ranting though.  

5 hours ago, lightninglad said:

This may have been commented on before, but I notice that he doesn't use the word "by" in his listings.  As in "Signed BY Jack Kirby" I would assume that's intentional.

Yep. 

13 hours ago, Vietnam67 said:

Before we discuss your Stan Lee and Jack Kirby forgeries, we have to discuss your father's military "service", namely, this:

And that's not his only confusion:

"My father was, He was wounded in action at Khe Sanh. He was in the 26th Marine Division".

It's either the 1st or 3rd Battalion, the 3rd or 5th Division, the 26th Marine Regiment, or 26th Marines for short, to say nothing of which company, if he was wounded in action at Khe Sanh.. A little homework before attempting fake valor is typically recommended

Now I've brought this phony valor statement up numerous times and you refuse to discuss it. Let's clear up this regiment, battalion, and division confusion (due to faulty research) before we discuss your forgeries. Let's address one lie at a time, shall we?

2 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Before we discuss your Stan Lee and Jack Kirby forgeries, we have to discuss your father's military "service", namely, this:

And that's not his only confusion:

"My father was, He was wounded in action at Khe Sanh. He was in the 26th Marine Division".

It's either the 1st or 3rd Battalion, the 3rd or 5th Division, the 26th Marine Regiment, or 26th Marines for short, to say nothing of which company, if he was wounded in action at Khe Sanh.. A little homework before attempting fake valor is typically recommended

Now I've brought this phony valor statement up numerous times and you refuse to discuss it. Let's clear up this regiment, battalion, and division confusion (due to faulty research) before we discuss your forgeries. Let's address one lie at a time, shall we?

my vietnam vet buddy used to ask "WHICH COMPANY" when someone said they served to root out the fakers.  There were a lot of em and that question was always a stumper.

Edited by kav

1 minute ago, kav said:

my vietnam vet buddy used to ask "WHICH COMPANY" when someone said they served to root out the fakers.  There were a lot of em and that question was always a stumper.

It's disgusting. Bottom of the barrel. Appropriating the blood of those who selflessly sacrificed theirs for others...

Just now, James J Johnson said:

It's disgusting. Bottom of the barrel. Appropriating the blood of those who selflessly sacrificed theirs for others...

what I dont get is the post showed how the LOA was fake, and viet nam was still crowing about it! :screwy:

It's like saying "Take that!" after getting punched in the face.

1 minute ago, kav said:

what I dont get is the post showed how the LOA was fake, and viet nam was still crowing about it! :screwy:

It's like saying "Take that!" after getting punched in the face.

I'm still trying to work my way around how somebody can have a hero for a dad and not even know the basic details as to how or why. My father and grandfather both served and saw action. I know every detail of their service, have two scrapbooks that they put together. I never talk about it. That info of their heroism is for me. Not for impressing others.

2 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

"Yeah, I bet your hand hurts now, doesn't it!?!?"  :roflmao:

goofy.  His posts are as bad as his sigs.

Just now, James J Johnson said:

I'm still trying to work my way around how somebody can have a hero for a dad and not even know the basic details as to how or why.  

they cant