• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tonfulle-84 Stan Lee forgeries on eBay
5 5

369 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Fiddy said:

I'm talking about graded copies.   Of the the examples I posted,  two were graded by CGC that looks very similar to one of the books the seller posted.  Other than the books the seller has signed are obvious red flags for fraud, the signatures on three books are similar.  

Of course they are similar ... with about 10 minutes practice probably 90% of chat board members could sign a Stan signature that looks like the ones on those dollar box drek comics being sold on eBay 

Edited by 1950's war comics

2 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Of course they are similar ... with about 10 minutes practice probably 90% of chat board members could sign a Stan signature that looks like the ones on those dollar box drek comics being sold on eBay 

This. He's not even a third rate forger.

3 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

The single, most cheapest, Stan Lee signed SS series graded comic on eBay sold listings recently is this....  $75.00

Daredevil #188 CGC 9.4 SS STAN LEE 1ST STONE & CLAW BLACK WIDOW, STICK Restored

Daredevil #188 CGC 9.4 SS STAN LEE 1ST STONE & CLAW BLACK WIDOW, STICK Restored

Here is a list of most recently sold Stan Lee signatures on ebay, search query: lowest price first, using Stan Lee signed CGC as the keywords:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Stan+lee+signed&_sop=15&_sadis=15&_dmd=1&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_stpos=11426&_ipg=50&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR8.TRC3.A0.H0.XStan+lee+signed+CGC.TRS1&_nkw=Stan+lee+signed+CGC&_sacat=0 

Interesting to note that Tonfulle-84s Lee forgeries overwhelm the list. :gossip:

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:29 PM, JollyComics said:

eBay will suspend the seller indefinitely if there are shills involving. This is too obvious. Stan Lee's signatures are not cheap. Last time, I had him signed my ASM #1 for $100 three years ago.  The seller might need a mortgage to pay his signature fees. No fricking way!

I got Stan Lee's Signature 5 years ago at the Pittsburgh Comic Con for $ 30.00, So please guys, You could've bought his signature years ago at a low price!

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:46 PM, DiamondCityComics said:

I'm not sure what the problem is,  Uncle Stan signed 20 long boxes of drek for him to resell!!

I totally agree with you Diamond, Johnson's going around saying this guy and that guy is selling forgeries! You got any proof Johnson? Have you seen this man forging Stan Lee signatures? Your making some bold statements about a guy who isn't even here to speak up for himself!

8 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:

What do you mean no one cares? Then why you talking about this subject then? Yes they do care or they wouldn't be talking about it!

He means nobody cares what you paid five years ago. Lots of people care about fraud. 

13 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:

I totally agree with you Diamond, Johnson's going around saying this guy and that guy is selling forgeries! You got any proof Johnson? Have you seen this man forging Stan Lee signatures? Your making some bold statements about a guy who isn't even here to speak up for himself!

"This guy and that guy"? Which other guy's forgeries did I mention? The only Stan Lee forgeries mentioned by me here are Tonfulle-84s Stan Lee $10 to $25 forgeries on bargain box dreck.

hm

3 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

"This guy and that guy"? Which other guy's forgeries did I mention? The only Stan Lee forgeries mentioned by me here are Tonfulle-84s Stan Lee $10 to $25 forgeries on bargain box dreck.

hm

All ok, I thought you had mentioned other guys/gals as well. didn't realize you were only talking about one person.

8 minutes ago, Juno Beach said:

He means nobody cares what you paid five years ago. Lots of people care about fraud. 

Care about Fraud? Are you serious? 90 percent of items sold on E bay is forgery! the point I was trying to make with Johnson was: Stop worrying about some clown supposedly selling signed forgeries of Stan Lee. 

1 minute ago, Vietnam67 said:

Care about Fraud? Are you serious? 90 percent of items sold on E bay is forgery! the point I was trying to make with Johnson was: Stop worrying about some clown supposedly selling signed forgeries of Stan Lee. 

Yes, you've said this numerous times in this thread. You wouldn't happen to be the seller, would you?