• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] * * * SHANE'S 2018 SLOW MOVIN' MEGA THREAD * * *
5 5

144 posts in this topic

TERMS OF SALE:

:rulez:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal.

First :takeit: in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread.

PAYMENT: Please pay within 72 hours of receiving your invoice. I reserve the right to cancel the deal if this condition is not strictly met. I accept PayPal Goods and Services as a preferred method of payment. Please contact me via PM prior to bidding for information regarding payments with personal checks, cashier checks, or US POSTAL money orders.

SHIPPING AND HANDLING: I will only ship to the United States. Slabs will usually ship the next business day via USPS Priority Mail at a cost of $14 for up to three slabs. Certain high-value items may require a signature from you at no extra cost. Raw books and lots will ship via USPS First Class Mail at exact cost. If the package arrives damaged, please take photographs or video of the unpacking process. Damaged items will be refunded under my personal insurance policy, but I must be able to prove that the item was damaged during shipment.

RETURN POLICY: Unless stated otherwise for a specific item, I accept returns for any reason, as long as the following conditions are strictly met:

1. You must use PM to notify me of your intention to return the item and I must receive this notice within 72 hours of your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

2. I must receive the returned item in the exact condition in which it was sent. Refunds will only be issued after I receive the item in question.

3. You must mail the item back to me postmarked as "shipped" no later than 7 calendar days after your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

4. You must cover the cost of shipping the item back to me.

If any of these generous conditions are not met, I reserve the right to refuse the return.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've done many deals with various board members over the years. My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I look forward to doing business with you! :foryou:

Edited by newshane
Title change - Wolvie Run Added 5:58 PM CST

HERE IS THE DEAL:

It's time to refocus my collecting habits for the new year and beyond. I've picked up some really cool stuff here and there, as you will see, but I'd like to move these items in order to raise money for other pursuits within the hobby.

I will have many items for sale this year and I am going to try to list them here in a single thread. Please know that I intend to take my time with his thread. I will simply place various items up for grabs if and when it excites me to do so.

In short, please keep checking back!

I may end up parting with some super special stuff here within the next few months and hope to offer a little something for everybody!

:tink:

Edited by newshane

FOR SALE: One copy of Venom 150 Mattina "Virgin" Edition signed by Francesco Mattina - CGC 9.6

:news:SOLD!:news:

Edited by newshane
price drop

FOR SALE - one copy of Batman: The Dark Knight Returns #1 - CGC 8.0 - double-signed by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson.

Edited by newshane
price drop

FOR SALE - one copy of Alien Worlds 1 - CGC 9.6.

$35 -->$26

alien.JPG

Edited by newshane
price drop

FOR SALE - one copy of Spawn 265 Red Sketch Edition (blank cover)  - limited press run of 1500 copies - signed and sketched by Tim Sale - CGC 9.8.

:news:SOLD! :news:

Edited by newshane
Item Sold

That will be all for tonight.

Must decide what else to post (lots of choices) and when to post it. :devil:

Edited by newshane

2 hours ago, Ryan. said:

Any more Tim Sale sketches?

No Ryan, that was my last sketch available for sale. :sorry:

I'll be posting a killer copper key tomorrow though! :devil:

FOR SALE: One copy of Marvel Graphic Novel 4 - The New Mutants - CGC 9.8 with white pages.

:news:SOLD:news:

Edited by newshane

FOR SALE: One copy of New Mutants 87 - CGC 9.8 with white pages - first appearance of Cable.

Edited by newshane
New sale

hm

While I'm at it, how about the second appearance of Cable? Very nice copy.

$110 --> $75

New Mutants 88 CGC 9.8 F.jpg

Edited by newshane
Package deal offer removed

FOR SALE- one copy of New Mutants 1 - CGC 9.8 with white pages - second appearance of the New Mutants.

Edited by newshane
Package deal offer removed

FOR SALE - one copy of Spawn: Resurrection 1 - Sketch Cover - CGC 9.8 with white pages.

Edited by newshane
Added details