• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] * * * SHANE'S 2018 SLOW MOVIN' MEGA THREAD * * *
5 5

144 posts in this topic

FOR SALE - one copy of Les Chroniques De Spawn 27 - CGC 9.6 with white pages.

:news:SOLD!:news:

Edited by newshane
price drop

FOR SALE - one copy of Amazing Spider-Man 361 (first printing) CGC 9.8 with white pages.

:news:SOLD!:news:

Edited by newshane

Always open to offers folks! Just PM me with something halfway reasonable and...you never know! I'm looking to clean house. Redknight99 got a killer bundle deal...so could you. :)

Willing to make deep cuts if anyone wants any of these books. 

However, I can't go any lower than $175 for the Dreaming Eagles. Besides that, hit me up soon, or I may end up moving or keeping these books. 

I'd like to clear out my slabs before I start posting raws. (thumbsu

Edited by newshane

:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:!LET'S HAVE A SALE!:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:

:flipbait::flipbait::flipbait:

HERE ARE MY ROCK BOTTOM PRICES ON WHAT IS LEFT:

Venom 150 Mattina "Virgin" Edition signed by Francesco Mattina - CGC 9.6 - $75

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns #1 - CGC 8.0 - double-signed by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson (from Janson's Collection!) - $225

Alien Worlds 1 - CGC 9.6 - $26

New Mutants 88 CGC 9.8 - $75

Les Chroniques De Spawn 27 - CGC 9.6 - $55

Dreaming Eagles 2 in CGC 9.6 (signed by two of the original Tuskegee WW2 fighter pilots!) - $175

Curse of Spawn 1 (black and white variant) - CGC 9.8 - $60

* * * I will probably change my mind and keep some of these if they don't sell very, very soon for these deeply discounted prices.* * *

:baiting:

Edited by newshane
items sold

2 hours ago, newshane said:

:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:!LET'S HAVE A SALE!:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:

:flipbait::flipbait::flipbait:

HERE ARE MY ROCK BOTTOM PRICES ON WHAT IS LEFT:

Venom 150 Mattina "Virgin" Edition signed by Francesco Mattina - CGC 9.6 - $75

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns #1 - CGC 8.0 - double-signed by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson (from Janson's Collection!) - $225

Alien Worlds 1 - CGC 9.6 - $26

New Mutants 88 CGC 9.8 - $75

Les Chroniques De Spawn 27 - CGC 9.6 - $55

Dreaming Eagles 2 in CGC 9.6 (signed by two of the original Tuskegee WW2 fighter pilots!) - $175

Curse of Spawn 1 (black and white variant) - CGC 9.8 - $60

* * * I will probably change my mind and keep some of these if they don't sell very, very soon for these deeply discounted prices.* * *

:baiting:

:takeit:Venom 150 Mattina & Les Chroniques de Spawn 27

I'm taking down the Dreaming Eagles book later tonight before I go to bed. 

So if you want it...better grab it today. 

Otherwise, it's going back into my vault and will stay there for a long, long time. 

I'm honestly quite shocked that nobody has taken it yet. 

Dreaming Eagles is now off the market, and I'm not too awfully sad about that in the end. :x

The next to go will be the Dark Knight Returns 1 from the collection of Klaus Janson and signed by the former owner along with Frank Miller. This is a "comp copy." Let me know if you really want it. (thumbsu

If anyone wants to see more Spawn, let me know, otherwise, I'm done with slabs for a long time.

Throughout the season, I'll be posting various raw sets, lots, singles, and maybe a few other non-slab surprises. Now that I have a small child, I'm literally running out of space in the house! Lots of stuff has to go, and I'll be trimming a lot of the fat from around my core collection. I hope you find something you like, and thanks to all of the wonderful customers so far! :foryou:

Edited by newshane