• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2018 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
9 9

658 posts in this topic

Last week I was going through Instagram and ran across gorkemdemir.  He had a few sketch covers I really liked, mostly of venom.  I decided to reach out and inquire.  He is from Turkey and I commissioned a few pieces.  I think they turned out great. They are now en route to CGC.  I am trying to get better pics from Gorkem but look him up.  Really nice guy.  He live streamed each piece and took less than two hours to complete both.  

Venom/Carnage

AC14755E-4CDC-4842-A2CD-55739D98AB75_zps5073DF83-E86D-4690-AC09-2D7C4EB54536_zps

Wolverine/Venompool

7189F879-5690-405E-AAD4-911467E92BFE_zps67ED41EB-4BEE-4B47-9AA6-63A5B69D509A_zps

24 minutes ago, Praxis52 said:

Thanks @TYPE-R!  It took Sale a year and half to get it done for me.  I feel like it was definitely worth the wait!

Definitely worth the wait, it's a beautiful piece.

I love his work and I'm hoping he'll have a Batman 50 variant.

38 minutes ago, newshane said:

Some of you may know that I happen to own quite a few Spawn books, but my latest acquisition ranks among my very favorite.

While we may as well devote an entire thread to the genius of Ash Gonzalez, please allow me to share this with all of you...

I couldn't be happier. Scans and photographs don't do it justice. It really does have to be seen in-hand to be truly appreciated. I'm just stunned and blown away and very happy that ivdyer was willing to facilitate the process. Thanks for the hookup Charles! (worship)

Between this and the Philip Tan sketch from last year, I am now beyond satisfied with my Spawn 265 Partial Blank Variant set. I can now sleep at night. lol

But Ash is way cool, super easy to deal with, fast, and way, way cheaper than he should be. :gossip:

Just don't let him know. I have a feeling I'm going to be sending a lot of work his way.

Spawn 265 Red Sketch Variant Ash F.jpg

Spawn 265 Red Sketch Variant Ash B.jpg

Happy to help.....Ash did all the work