• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2018 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
9 9

658 posts in this topic

On 7/28/2018 at 12:32 AM, Jking3437 said:

Love the jock Batman books , my 2019 goal is to get a bruce Timm joker sketch  to complete my trinity 

You need to contact Albert Moy.  Bruce said he is "not doing another sketch at a convention ever again" when I saw him at SDCC.  HE specifically told me to contact Albert and that he would "ONLY do full color pieces from here on out."  Albert had 3-4 sketch covers from previous work at his table, but wouldn't take any requests for future shows.  :-(

On 6/4/2018 at 10:09 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

This is my first ever sketch that I had done for CGC grading :shy: shout out to @RadiantGraphix for his kindness helping me with the process suggesting and supplying the book. 

I wanted Moon Knight by creator Don Perlin, and Defender's or Avenger's were what came to mind, anyway, I think that it turned out great and am so HAPPY :) 

Don Perlin Creator Head Sketch Of Moon Knight CGC.jpg

Don't ask me why there are Newton rings on the front and not on the back lol ink gasses? Ha.

20180808_143600.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

I have been waiting to see this one in person for a while. Ash Gonzales took my Lou Ferrigno signed Hulk blank cover (from Nickel City Con) and created an amazing Bill Bixby/Hulk wraparound sketch piece! Thank you to @ivdyer for his help with this project!

Ash Gonzales Hulk.jpg

Always happy to help.  This one is killer, love the transition.  

4 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Always happy to help.  This one is killer, love the transition.  

Ash knocked this one out of the park ..... and his 9.8 streak continues! Thank you again for your help.