• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2018 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
9 9

658 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Wilddragon said:

This Ash Gonzalez, fellow I have never heard of, what is his fee for doing these crazy awesome covers you all have been getting?

It varies based on number of characters and how many sides of the comic you want sketched.

If you are interested PM me and I will forward you his e-mail address.

1 hour ago, Wilddragon said:

This Ash Gonzalez, fellow I have never heard of, what is his fee for doing these crazy awesome covers you all have been getting?

The days of being undiscovered are gone for my good friend Ash.  He moved to Florida and took a position at Disney working his way through art, design, and animation department. Still working on covers but fewer and farther between. Will see him next week for a short visit. I, too, have his pertinent info and if you are interested in a commission don’t hesitate to message me......but there is a line mainly occupied by me...lol

1 hour ago, ivdyer said:

The days of being undiscovered are gone for my good friend Ash.  He moved to Florida and took a position at Disney working his way through art, design, and animation department. Still working on covers but fewer and farther between. Will see him next week for a short visit. I, too, have his pertinent info and if you are interested in a commission don’t hesitate to message me......but there is a line mainly occupied by me...lol

I am really glad that such a great talent is moving up in the art world!! 

17 hours ago, ivdyer said:

He lives near me now!

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:51 AM, Ron C. said:

Some additions from Fan Expo Canada... Neal Adams Batman cover as well as his addition to Johnny Desjardins' Batman. Also, a Mike Mayhew remark on his new FF #1 Variant cover.

Neal Adams Batman.jpg

Neal Adams and Johnny D Batman.jpg

Mayhew remark.jpg

how much did neal adams charge for those?