• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2018 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
9 9

658 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, A-DONIS said:

I'm just going to pack up all of my commissions and never post again.....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sorry:

There is value in every commission whether it be Jim Lee or my 3yr. old daughter.  I would never part with any commission and many have more value to me than any Jim Lee or any great for that matter and paid a fraction of the cost.  

Post away!  

1 hour ago, ivdyer said:

There is value in every commission whether it be Jim Lee or my 3yr. old daughter.  I would never part with any commission and many have more value to me than any Jim Lee or any great for that matter and paid a fraction of the cost.  

Post away!  

How much does your daughter charge? and does she have an Instagram? Quit hogging the artist.

Just stumbled onto this thread and to say theres some wonderful artwork here would be an understatement. Here's a couple of contributions from sketch covers in my collection.

Rob Broussard with the homage to Weird Tales #74 on Captain America #1 and Alex Mines with the Black Panther #1 sketch. 

Screenshot_20181107-140941.png

Screenshot_20181107-140957.png

2 hours ago, Keys_Collector said:

Just stumbled onto this thread and to say theres some wonderful artwork here would be an understatement. Here's a couple of contributions from sketch covers in my collection.

Rob Broussard with the homage to Weird Tales #74 on Captain America #1 and Alex Mines with the Black Panther #1 sketch. 

Screenshot_20181107-140941.png

Screenshot_20181107-140957.png

Welcome to the thread!  Great thread to find new artists and fellow sketch/commission collectors.