• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2018 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
9 9

658 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ivdyer said:

Waiting on mine as well!

Well hopefully this is mine and not yours . I would be mad. I sent a message on the Facebook group Scott’s collectiables comic group , to a admin named Boon, he responded quickly. Seems that Scott’s collectibales Facebook group is more active then any other social media platform 

1 hour ago, Jking3437 said:

Well hopefully this is mine and not yours . I would be mad. I sent a message on the Facebook group Scott’s collectiables comic group , to a admin named Boon, he responded quickly. Seems that Scott’s collectibales Facebook group is more active then any other social media platform 

Mine is Wolverine 

53 minutes ago, wolvie35791 said:

Decided to redo some parts of my jam. After 8 years, finally completed the way I envisioned it. 

Jean Grey - Ed Benes 

Xavier - Tom Raney 

Archangel - Ed Mcguinness 

Storm - Joseph M. Linsner

Beast - JG Jones 

Colossus - Ron Garney

Rogue - Olivier Coipel

Gambit - Sean Chen 

Psylocke - Mike McKone

Iceman - Billy Tan

Cyclops - Ethan Van Sciver 

Wolverine - Jim Cheung

Magneto - Joe Jusko 

FullSizeR.jpg

Image12.jpg

Bravo!

hi, sorry to take off with a question, i'm getting a sketch cover from an local artist and there is no comic for the series i want, a couple questions..

i heard i can get it cgc if he send the form with the comic to get it ss cgc'd after getting it signed,

and the last question can he put writing on the cover say a logo to go with the sketch or won't cgc accept this? i know the book from cgc will still display the blank and not the logo he could write/draw, is that allowed and i can you mask any writing on the blank or not?

On 12/20/2018 at 5:21 PM, wolvie35791 said:

Decided to redo some parts of my jam. After 8 years, finally completed the way I envisioned it. 

Jean Grey - Ed Benes 

Xavier - Tom Raney 

Archangel - Ed Mcguinness 

Storm - Joseph M. Linsner

Beast - JG Jones 

Colossus - Ron Garney

Rogue - Olivier Coipel

Gambit - Sean Chen 

Psylocke - Mike McKone

Iceman - Billy Tan

Cyclops - Ethan Van Sciver 

Wolverine - Jim Cheung

Magneto - Joe Jusko 

FullSizeR.jpg

Image12.jpg

That is insane.... so Jealous

16 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Awesome cover! Fun fact, Black Widow Scarlet Johansson also had a role as a child in Home Alone 3 as Kevin's older sister. 

didn't know that! Awesome :)