• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ---- Walking Dead Original Art - Issue 115 Page 21 (LOCAL PICKUP in CHICAGO ONLY) $1200

7 posts in this topic

RULES:

Local pickup in CHICAGO ONLY, no shipping.

Because it is local pickup, cash only.

Because it is local pickup, no returns.

No HOS or PL members or anyone on my personal do not deal with list.

First Take It wins. I reserve the right to decide any disputes.

Walking Dead Original Art
Issue 115 Page 21

$1200
Both the pencil page and inked page are signed by Charlie Adlard. Inked page is also signed by Stefano Gaudiano.
Page is framed with glare resistant glass.
Because the page is already framed I am doing LOCAL PICKUP ONLY IN CHICAGO
Page features Negan, Rick, Jesus, and Lucille from the first issue of the All Out War storyline.

IMG_6500.JPG

IMG_6502.JPG

IMG_6501.JPG

IMG_6499.JPG

Edited by Red84

On 1/4/2018 at 3:14 PM, easyt63 said:

I'll be moving it there after I close this thread. Since Walking Dead is so mainstream I figured I'd try the non-original art collectors first. It's my only piece of OA and there could be someone like me interested in owning a piece that doesn't check the OA listings.

Maybe the 'local pickup' being the only option is hurting your ability to move it?  You could always charge someone to pay for the handling/shipping.  Surely in Chicago there are a bajillion places that can do that for you (and you can charge the buyer the cost).  Just a thought!  :foryou:

It sure is a sweet piece, either way! :)

5 hours ago, Sensei Ryan said:

Maybe the 'local pickup' being the only option is hurting your ability to move it?  You could always charge someone to pay for the handling/shipping.  Surely in Chicago there are a bajillion places that can do that for you (and you can charge the buyer the cost).  Just a thought!  :foryou:

It is a nice piece. Not sure what interiors are selling for these days, but if $1,200 is in line with recent sales, especially for a Negan page, you shouldn't have a problem moving this. GLWTS!

20 hours ago, Sensei Ryan said:

I'm sure it is. Just with the glass I don't want to risk shipping it.