• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couple of questions :)

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys!, im new to this site so hello firstly :)

I have a few subs on the go at the minute and i want to start a few more but not not what ones would be best for me so was looking for some info on what current ones might suit my taste :)

Also if anyone has a list of must read X-Men TPBs that would be great :)

So first of the 3 is X-Men, now iv not read any of the comics before, however i really liked all the movies and i used to watch the cartoons and play the games as a kid.

My favourites are Wolverine and Gambit and i really like the characters generally in the original films, so any with them in might be good.

Second we have Spiderman, now i used to read the amazing spiderman for a while until issue #700 when it finished, i read some of the new one it changed into and then dropped it because i had to many, is that one still going?, i really like the villians in spiderman if thats of any help.

Lastly superman, open to suggestions on this one wether superman or action comics is better etc, again i like the villians so would like to see some good ones 

Thank for any help and advice you can give in advance :)