• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Planet Comics #53 CGC 9.6 White pages Highest Graded
2 2

19 posts in this topic

I have been on the boards for years, mostly buy and rarely sell. I have had many a deal with several around here like Billy, Rick, and Michael (Flex). 

One very special book for this thread.

No returns on raw or CGC.

Shipping is ok to US. If Canada, pm and we can talk. All other destinations, I am unable to ship.

No HOS or other bad people.

Payment via check or MO and should be within 7 days of :takeit:post unless worked out prior to :takeit:.

First :takeit: in thread wins unless pm deal is first. Time stamp will determine if needed.

Stunning copy of one of the best covers in the run, and a break out book (like #33, but more room for growth). IMHO Planets in general are still undervalued,  and referring to the census, there are only a handful above 9.4 in existence. The odds of a 9.6 showing up on the market like this today are vanishingly small.

On 1/2/2018 at 10:10 AM, Flex Mentallo said:

Stunning copy of one of the best covers in the run, and a break out book (like #33, but more room for growth). IMHO Planets in general are still undervalued,  and referring to the census, there are only a handful above 9.4 in existence. The odds of a 9.6 showing up on the market like this today are vanishingly small.

Thanks to all for the nice words on this book in the thread and PM’s.

To Flex’s point it is rare for the opportunity to purchase a book of this caliber so I wanted to offer it to my fellow collectors on the boards. :foryou:

Book is still available and this thread will close when sold or Thursday night whichever comes first.