• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] One Book: (2nd Reduced Price) Journey Into Mystery #103 CGC 8.0
1 1

7 posts in this topic

What’s for Sale?

One book: Journey Into Mystery #103 CGC 8.0.

Who can buy?

No selling to those on the probation list.

Payment:

Checks or Paypal.

Returns:

No returns on CGC books.

Shipping:

Free shipping on this book. 

Winning:

First unconditional :takeit: or “Take” in the thread gets it. A “Take” in the thread trumps any PM negotiations until the post has been updated as “Taken via PM”.

Kudos:

Edited by JustJimN

One final price reduction before this moves to auction.

Journey Into Mystery #103 (CGC 8.0(VF) with ow-w pages) $875. $825. $800.

Hot book! CGC 7.5 ow pages sold for $777 on 12/31/17 while an 8.5 sold for $1450 in June 2017.

1st appearance of the Enchantress and the Executioner

Jack Kirby and George Roussos cover. Jack Kirby, Chic Stone and Larry Lieber art. Stan Lee and Larry Lieber story.

Key 1st appearances issue. I thought this was a 9.0 when I sent it in. Gorgeous and very clean fc- no date stamps and no writing. Also, a very clean bc as well. I have owned this comic for over 30 years and had it graded by CGC in June 2017. 

For those into pressing, I have not had this book pressed.

Grader notes:

light wear left bottom of front cover
light wear left top of front cover
multiple crease left bottom of whole book
spine stress lines breaks color.

5a4ac06bc5a2f_JourneyIntoMystery103-f8-0.thumb.jpg.474b4582cb96b2ceba68652852e9d00b.jpg

5a4ac09b6cd93_JourneyIntoMystery103-b8-0.thumb.jpg.740dfc03249cb4e8ce80f8d9a5b1fb9b.jpg

Edited by JustJimN
added grader notes.

good luck with the sale ..... funny thing is I had a 6.5 on an eBay auction at $350 for weeks and it didn't sell ..... I repost it 2 days ago on a "Buy it Now" and it sold today for $425 ..... what's HOT & what's NOT can change in an instant.

Edited by Haupia

15 hours ago, Haupia said:

good luck with the sale ..... funny thing is I had a 6.5 on an eBay auction at $350 for weeks and it didn't sell ..... I repost it 2 days ago on a "Buy it Now" and it sold today for $425 ..... what's HOT & what's NOT can change in an instant.

Ebay is weird that way.  Its just such a vast jungle/glut of overpriced/overgraded with occasional hidden gems (well priced/graded keys) here and there that you have to dig really deep to find, that people miss things all the time.  I can re-list something 3-5 times at a pretty good price and nothing, then all of a sudden 2 bidders jump in and raise the price 30% out of the blue all of a sudden and it's like :banana:woo hoo!  GLWTS!  I would be tempted if I didn't already have a couple copies of this one.  It's a great looking Key!