• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommended Comic Shops Around Dallas/Plano?

4 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, MadripoorNights said:

Hey, I'm going to be traveling in the area for work the next couple days and wondered if anyone has an LCS suggestion.  I see there are several in the area, but I'll probably only have time to visit one or two.  Thanks!

There is Titan Comics over by Webb Chapel and Forest I think, they're pretty good on back issues and collectibles. There in the corner of a shopping area next to a grocery store. They also have a lot of statues... sideshow and others. They're Northwest Dallas and kind of near Plano.

There is also Keith's Comics that has several locations... if you google them, there might be a location near you. I've only been to the one Near Mockingbird, but that is also Northeast Dallas. They have keys behind the counter and a smaller store.

I suggest go with Titan Comics.....

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

There is Titan Comics over by Webb Chapel and Forest I think, they're pretty good on back issues and collectibles. There in the corner of a shopping area next to a grocery store. They also have a lot of statues... sideshow and others. They're Northwest Dallas and kind of near Plano.

There is also Keith's Comics that has several locations... if you google them, there might be a location near you. I've only been to the one Near Mockingbird, but that is also Northeast Dallas. They have keys behind the counter and a smaller store.

I suggest go with Titan Comics.....

Thanks for the tip, I’ll check it out.