• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

99 posts in this topic

Phantom Lady 23- CGC 7.5- OW/W- $8500  $8250 (net)

Discount does not apply to this book.

There are three 8.0 and one 9.2 above this. The 8.0 copies have sold for $11,000 and $9,900. I have my eye on another copy in a private deal and am willing to let this grail go.

Considered by most the 2nd most desirable of the run but half as many copies in the census as 17. 

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Just now, Ricksneatstuff said:

Phantom Lady 23- CGC 7.5- OW/W- $8500 (net)

There are three 8.0 and one 9.2 above this. The 8.0 copies have sold for $11,000 and $9,900. I have my eye on another copy in a private deal and am willing to let this grail go.

Considered by most the 2nd most desirable of the run but half as many copies in the census as 17. 

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

(worship) one of my grails.  

Phantom Lady 17- CGC 4.0 SB- $5650- SOLD TO SUPERGROVER

No need to spend five figures in a few months for the ultimate GGA grail. Let me do that. You can have a great presenting copy for cheap right now. Slightly brittle is definitely different than brittle. I have thought about de-slabbing this because the graders notes don't sound too bad at all. Bottom spine split. 

IMG_7528.JPG

IMG_7530.JPG

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

6 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Phantom Lady 17- CGC 4.0 SB- $5650

No need to spend five figures in a few months for the ultimate GGA grail. Let me do that. You can have a great presenting copy for cheap right now. Slightly brittle is definitely different than brittle. I have thought about de-slabbing this because the graders notes don't sound too bad at all. Bottom spine split. 

IMG_7528.JPG

IMG_7530.JPG

:takeit:

3 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Teen-Age Romances 45- 5.5- $1 Miiilllion Dollars (made you look)

giphy.gif

IMG_9037.JPG

IMG_9038.JPG

IMG_9039.JPG

That is one heckofa copy.  If I had a spare million around....