• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Saga 1-18, raw, NM or better

3 posts in this topic

Time to sell a few more comments to fund my other hobby: Making comics.

Typical rules apply: no HOS, the :takeit:sign takes precedent over any discussions I'm having in private, etc. 

Up for sale are issues 1-18 of Saga by BKV and Fiona Staples. I'm also including a copy of the Ghost Variant for issue 7, and a second print copy of issue 8. I'm selling these as a lot. If they don't sell as a lot, I'll sell them in smaller lots, but let's try the whole set first. 

Buy the whole set of 20 comics for $250 plus shipping! (That's about $150 for the first issue, and about $5.25 each for the rest.)

#1 looks magnificent. At least NM+. I see no problems with this copy. There are the two typical problems at the spine corners (bindery tear?) but they're pretty insignificant here. 

#2 also looks incredible, but there's some scuffing in the middle of the back cover. You can only see it in certain lighting. Looks NM+, but the scuffing might make it NM. 

#6 has some minor spine tics, but also looks to have some fingerprints on the back. NM.

#7 Ghost Variant is NM. It presents very well, but does have a few small spine creases, one of which I think breaks color. There’s also the slightest big of spine roll on the top half of the comic. 

All other issues are NM. Each issue looks incredible in the comic bag, but upon close inspection in hand, you'll see a spine tic here or there. I've seen plenty of graded 9.6 copies that have more obvious blemishes, but I'd rather err on the side of caution. 

Saga1Front.jpg

Saga1Back.jpg

Saga2Front.jpg

Saga2Back.jpg

Saga3Front.jpg

Saga3Back.jpg

Saga4Front.jpg

Saga5Front.jpg

Saga6Front.jpg

Saga7Front.jpg

Saga7GhostBack.jpg

Saga7GhostFront.jpg

Saga8Front.jpg

Saga9Front.jpg

Saga10Front.jpg

Saga813.JPG

Saga1418.JPG

Edited by Reno McCoy

7 minutes ago, mr_brendo said:

:takeit: pretty good deal

Wow, that was fast. 

I do like to make my listings better than what you'd find on eBay. But maybe I should've rethought those numbers. hm

Just kidding. Shoot me an IM with your address. I'll box up the books and get you a price. One thing I failed to mention in the listing is that I only ship Priority Mail. Too many times I get the stink eye when trying to ship comics media mail. 

Edited by Reno McCoy