• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JANUARY s/s pre-sale thread--Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance), Campbell, Steranko, Walking Dead 175 Sienkiewicz, etc
3 3

100 posts in this topic

Captain Kronos – Vampire Hunter was a 1974 British horror film from Hammer Films. It was written, directed and produced by Brian Clemens, starring Horst Janson in the title role, along with John Carson, Shane Briant and Caroline Munro and was intended as the first of a series of films focused on the title character and his companions but the studio landed in financial troubles and ended up shutting down. It remained Clemens’s only project as a director. In later years, the film became a cult classic, largely because of its unusual mix of supernatural horror and swashbuckling action. It was also adapted as a comic book in The House of Hammer #1-3 in 1976/77. Forty years later, in September 2017, Titan Comics are picking up where they left off with Hammer Comics: Captain Kronos Vampire Hunter.

CAPTAIN KRONOS: Vampire Hunter #1 (cover B, Glamour variant Caroline Munro) s/s Tom Mandrake (probably Dan Abnet too) - $125

optional blue universal graded  9.8 - $95 

CapKronos_Cover-B-Hammer-Glamour.jpg

8 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

X-Men Grand Design (corner box variant) #1 s/s Stan Lee & Chris Claremont - $275

Add Stan Lee premium label optional - $25

Blue universal 9.8  -$95

**(another under ordered book---most shops again appear to be sold out)

Five (5) spots

xmendesign.jpg

:takeit: s/s Lee & Claremont copy with Stan Lee label.

I mentioned this one last month----drops next week, and already a number of shops are reporting being sold out, including Midtown Comics.

FLASH #38 (Mattina variant) s/s Joshua Williamson - $135

Five (5) spots for now  **(If I see Scott Kolins I'll add him as well)

Blue universal $125

This is another book that multiple sources have told me is flying under the radar, under ordered and going to be tough to get much like Totally Awesome Hulk 22, Teen Titans 12 and Batman White Knight.

For now I can only promise five spots

(W) Joshua Williamson (A) Scott Kolins (CA) Francesco Mattina

"A Cold Day in Hell" finale! The Flash and an unlikely ally must discover who is behind the death of one of the Rogues before the murderer strikes again! But Flash is trapped inside of Iron Heights with one person blocking his exit: Captain Cold!

flash38.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Another from last month----I purchased an abundance of copies on this one---again, another sold out book, and currently in it's second printing.

Batman Annual #2 (1st printing)  s/s Tom King (and POSSIBLY Lee Weeks) - $155

Blue universal option 9.8 available $125

FIVE (5) spots available

Batman-Annual-2.jpg?quality=85&strip=inf

Edited by Rich_Henn

BATMAN #38 (Tim Sale cover) s/s Tom King & Tim Sale- $135

Key book---1st original Tom King villain; 1st appearance of "Master Bruce"

***I'll be able to offer blue universal 9.8 on this at $95 per

LMT to 10 spots

"THE ORIGIN OF BRUCE WAYNE"! If Mattie could grow up to be anybody, he'd grow up millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne. But what would happen if he was forced to relive the worst tragedy of Bruce's life and his parents were murdered? Batman's hunt for the killer puts him face to face with a strange mirror version of his own past.

batman38A.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

BATMAN #38 (Copiel cover) s/s Tom King - $135

Key book---1st original Tom King villain; 1st appearance of "Master Bruce"

***I'll be able to offer blue universal 9.8 on this at $95 per

LMT to 10 spots

batman38B.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

I'm going to bring DOOMSDAY CLOCK #1 and #2 to the front again----signing with GEOFF JOHNS could be NEXT WEEK Jan. 14

Check the November pre-sale thread for #1 and Dec pre-sale for issue #2

I'm pretty sure the only book I'm sold out of is the b/w midnight release variant issue #1

On 1/3/2018 at 11:23 PM, Rich_Henn said:

CAPTAIN KRONOS: Vampire Hunter #3 (cover B, Glamour variant Caroline Munro) s/s Tom Mandrake (probably Dan Abnet too) - $125

optional blue universal graded  9.8 - $95

4448087.jpg

Rich - have you ever seen Caroline Munro at a convention?  If there is any chance - at all - of her getting her, please advise!

7 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Strangers in Paradise XXV #1 s/s Terry Moore - $120

headshot remark (Katchoo or Francine) $65 optional

(recently optioned for film with director Angela Robinson)

Unlimited spots

SIPXXV-1-Cover.jpg

:takeit:Rich: two copies please - thanks - Mike