• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JANUARY s/s pre-sale thread--Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance), Campbell, Steranko, Walking Dead 175 Sienkiewicz, etc
3 3

100 posts in this topic

Justice League of America (vol. 5) #22 (Dodson cover) s/s Steve Orlando & Terry/Rachel Dodson - $95

QUEEN OF FABLES' part one! The Might Beyond the Mirror, the great threat that Batman assembled the Justice League of America to stop, has finally arrived in the form of the Queen of Fables. 

jla522A.jpg

Justice League of America (vol. 5) #22 (Doug Mahnke cover) s/s Steve Orlando- $95

QUEEN OF FABLES' part one! The Might Beyond the Mirror, the great threat that Batman assembled the Justice League of America to stop, has finally arrived in the form of the Queen of Fables. 

***(If I can find Mahnke I'll add him too)

jla522B.jpg

On 1/4/2018 at 5:25 PM, Rich_Henn said:

I'm going to bring DOOMSDAY CLOCK #1 and #2 to the front again----signing with GEOFF JOHNS could be NEXT WEEK Jan. 14

Check the November pre-sale thread for #1 and Dec pre-sale for issue #2

I'm pretty sure the only book I'm sold out of is the b/w midnight release variant issue #1

Will there be another opportunity for Geoff Johns with send ins?

20 spots for this next one----my LCS said there's plenty of time for me to get my orders in, so I can accommodate blue and yellow label

Batgirl & her Birds of Prey #20 (Adam Hughes variant) s/s Hughes - $135

Blue universal 9.8 - $95

batgirlbirdsofprey20HUGHES.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 1/3/2018 at 3:23 PM, Rich_Henn said:

X-Men Grand Design (corner box variant) #1 s/s Stan Lee & Chris Claremont - $275

Add Stan Lee premium label optional - $25

Blue universal 9.8  -$95

**(another under ordered book---most shops again appear to be sold out)

Five (5) spots

xmendesign.jpg

I told my wife no more comic books... But :takeit: Rich! ss Stan Lee and Chris Claremont w/ Stan Lee Label please.

Thanks!

On 1/3/2018 at 9:42 AM, Rich_Henn said:

I don't have any Steranko books to offer at the moment, but I have a signing with him in February, just FYI if there's any books you have that need big Jim.

Nice! I will be there at Great Lakes Comic Con as well, I have a couple of Nick Fury and agents of shield comics I am thinking of getting signed