• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD-2017 HOLIDAY RAFFLE
7 7

108 posts in this topic

Okay, it looks like I'm posting my stuff first lol I picked Mayor006's raffle prize and WOW he smoked it :grin: when the lady brought me the package today and showed it to me I was a little worried at first, the mail wasn't kind to the box

5a4f0258efa76_Raffle17.thumb.jpg.263e49baba75efc61e72e58dc3c11e39.jpg

But feast your eyes on these beauty's, I don't know where to begin. Cave Paintings :luhv: I've already spent 30 minutes just looking at the beautiful art inside, Phantom Lady, DC Covergirls, Just look at those minty comics 

5a4f02bfa9d4c_Raffle173.thumb.jpg.aea91617818239e1ce9673a6756ec3af.jpg

Toys, Adam Hughes, Budd Root, Covergirls, Posters, Variants, Signed, CGC Comics, Pops (worship) 

Mike I don't know what to say but thanks ^^

Edited by Azkaban

2 hours ago, Mayor006 said:

Glad you liked it! :)

Wow, they did a number on the box!! Looks like everything made it!

(worship) thanks again

34 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Thanks @Turtle :whee:

0105181531.jpg

My pleasure!  I love spreading the Turtle Power! 

There's some good reading in the group.  Soul's Winter, Shades of Gray, and Sons of the Silent Age are all pretty solid, though I'm betting you've read them before. 

The only question left...are you a "break it out and display it" or a "mint in sealed box" kinda guy?  :popcorn:

Now to start looking for loot for next year's box...

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

There's some good reading in the group.  Soul's Winter, Shades of Gray, and Sons of the Silent Age are all pretty solid, though I'm betting you've read them before. 

The only question left...are you a "break it out and display it" or a "mint in sealed box" kinda guy?  :popcorn:

You gotta find the pizza shooting van man!

2 minutes ago, Reno McCoy said:

Okay. I mean, wow. Seriously. I just opened the Mystery Box from Azkaban, and I gasped when I saw the four sets of bubble wrapped comics. He mentioned he'd send me something big and cool, but I had no idea you could put so many comics in one box. Where's the fainting emoticon when you need it?

Raffle2.jpg.4fc3781914411df8b3adf1d98f1081d5.jpg

:popcorn:

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

I have read the entire volume 1, though not for a long time now, so I will definitely be re-familiarizing myself with the storylines you sent.

The figures will stay neatly tucked in their boxes until my son is old enough to care about them. Then he is free to do what he wants with them. That deluxe Donnie is a tank. I think it weighs more than my boy does now. He might tip over if he tried to lug it around. lol