• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD-2017 HOLIDAY RAFFLE
7 7

108 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, wombat said:

I should have posted this a while ago. Many thanks to @Mike's Rack He came through like a champ. So much Frazetta. Just awesome. I've been wanting to get the Eerie archives for a long time. Now  I have a reason to start getting more. Of course the magazines speak for themselves. When Mike said it was a mystery box of badassery he was certainly telling the truth. 

IMG_1774.JPG

IMG_1773.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1775.JPG

Oh yeah!  :headbang:

6 hours ago, Reno McCoy said:

So I'm downstairs working when I hear my wife yell down to me, "Santa's here." I'm like, what the heck is she talking about? I walk upstairs to find another box from Dwayne. I should've known.

It's a smaller box than what he's sent before, but for the first time in my life, I've learned that size doesn't matter. Look at these beauties. I'm a huge fan of Hughes, so those two are going right into my PC. The Spider-Man comic is all ages, so my son will dig the heck out of it I bet (we were just talking about the character this morning, so great timing). Meanwhile, there's the X-Men and Avengers. What the what? Heck yeah! I've been reading the X-Men and Avengers Epic Collection reprints, starting at issue 1, and now I can't wait to get to issues 48 and 101!!!

IMG_0142.JPG

IMG_7830.JPG

Dwayne is the MAN!(worship)

7 hours ago, Reno McCoy said:

So I'm downstairs working when I hear my wife yell down to me, "Santa's here." I'm like, what the heck is she talking about? I walk upstairs to find another box from Dwayne. I should've known.

It's a smaller box than what he's sent before, but for the first time in my life, I've learned that size doesn't matter. Look at these beauties. I'm a huge fan of Hughes, so those two are going right into my PC. The Spider-Man comic is all ages, so my son will dig the heck out of it I bet (we were just talking about the character this morning, so great timing). Meanwhile, there's the X-Men and Avengers. What the what? Heck yeah! I've been reading the X-Men and Avengers Epic Collection reprints, starting at issue 1, and now I can't wait to get to issues 48 and 101!!!

IMG_0142.JPG

IMG_7830.JPG

you're welcome my friend (thumbsu

Anxiously awaiting my raffle prize.  :banana:

In the mean time, it's a lot of fun seeing all the great stuff people have been receiving.  :whee:

37 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Did I miss the pictures of what Greggy shipped this year?

none have been posted that I have seen. Last time greggy responded he made some joke about it going to take a long time. Who knows. Maybe he is waiting for all of the boxes to land from Azkaban before he sends his box in hopes of out doing them. I think we are there by now but who knows. These guys are sending so many books/packages.