• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Terry’s California Comic Con 2018
8 8

255 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Who all is attending this show and is there a way to identify ourselves or set up a meeting place/ time? Name tags with board IDs? Boardies wear eye patches? It would be a cool thing to put some faces to the names.

Maybe grab dinner somewhere nearby after the show. 

After all the stuff Nerv said abought you (tsk):whee::roflmao:

36 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Who all is attending this show and is there a way to identify ourselves or set up a meeting place/ time? Name tags with board IDs? Boardies wear eye patches? It would be a cool thing to put some faces to the names.

Maybe grab dinner somewhere nearby after the show. 

FYI, this is where you guys will be “grabbing” dinner at later with Rick...

20BFA434-C560-40FC-B41D-86E2EFB240B5.thumb.jpeg.65410e8e756c3220df54f70ddef99353.jpeg

Someone will need to post pictures for the boards...

weewoo, got a good phone camera???

2 minutes ago, N e r V said:

FYI, this is where you guys will be “grabbing” dinner at later with Rick...

20BFA434-C560-40FC-B41D-86E2EFB240B5.thumb.jpeg.65410e8e756c3220df54f70ddef99353.jpeg

Someone will need to post pictures for the boards...

weewoo, got a good phone camera???

As long as Rick is paying guess I hang out with you girls :cool:

I'll be there... would be cool to meet up for dinner Saturday and/or Sunday night.  Rick you could start a group pm with all interested parties and people could show a picture of themselves or exchange phone numbers or whatever.

15 minutes ago, szavisca said:

I'll be there... would be cool to meet up for dinner Saturday and/or Sunday night.  Rick you could start a group pm with all interested parties and people could show a picture of themselves or exchange phone numbers or whatever.

Ya like to see what Robot Man looks like he has a bit of everthing

19 minutes ago, szavisca said:

To find Rick just look for the dude with this face. E125C527-0886-434C-BFB0-37D65A3B1C99.jpeg.09fe76c27c51cc9102e2aa91abc4798d.jpeg

Can’t miss him...