• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Terry’s California Comic Con 2018
8 8

255 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, n2wdw said:

How about we meet at El Torito after the con and bang down margaritas in the bar area -- so no one has to try to organize a dinner or front any money? 

I trade your margarita for jack-and-coke_zpszrnrnnjp.jpg.35972c10abad563782227ed27c439bb5.jpg

or 1 of these lagunitas-heineken-hed-2015.jpg.e38f3ffccb560772fb8ec5016b79e6ec.jpg

45 minutes ago, n2wdw said:

How about we meet at El Torito after the con and bang down margaritas in the bar area -- so no one has to try to organize a dinner or front any money? 

I'm all for that.

4 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Dude, I am going to HAVE to send you a classic bourbon, you will never need coke again :headbang:

When I first started drinking bourbon a kind bartender told me about the Bs -- Basil, Blantons, Bookers ....

That's all you need.

Until you meet Pappy.

Edited by n2wdw

On January 3, 2018 at 12:56 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

I look like this... 45 years later...

6FF6B7AF-B776-4D44-8C49-699478967596.jpeg

I recall you posting a photo of your feet in one of your sales threads so maybe you could just go without shoes and everyone could just match the photo to your feet.   

Just a thought.