• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Terry’s California Comic Con 2018
8 8

255 posts in this topic

Just now, Ricksneatstuff said:

If we all stand in the bathroom and look at the mirror and say “CavCom” 3 times @Comcav will appear.  

if William makes it to the Con. He will get all the MEGA Keys on display. Plus the Weather in California likely 60s vs single digits in Illinois

8 minutes ago, Dreamtoreal1 said:

if William makes it to the Con. He will get all the MEGA Keys on display. Plus the Weather in California likely 60s vs single digits in Illinois

Folks, if I make it out to a con again, let's face it, my milkshake brings ALL the boys to the yard.  Or, at least, all their Gold.   Would love to support Terry's show, but too swamped to travel these days.

Just now, Comcav said:

Folks, if I make it out to a con again, let's face it, my milkshake brings ALL the boys to the yard.  Or, at least, all their Gold.   Would love to support Terry's show, but too swamped to travel these days.

When I said you would appear I meant as a holograph, of course. 

1 minute ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

When I said you would appear I meant as a holograph, of course. 

Trust me, you will hear a ghostly "take" echoing through the halls.  And books will vanish from displays, with no logical explanation.  Except, impossibly, COMCAV IS ALWAYS ON THE HUNT. 

17 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I look like this... 45 years later...

6FF6B7AF-B776-4D44-8C49-699478967596.jpeg

Yeah, no one will have any problems finding you based on that picture. lol 

Maybe you should make a sign with your name on it and just walk around...

8EF7F593-7D3F-402F-BD64-B227575D5EED.jpeg.fdfc3cf04fcc95e90d4d1b458d409caf.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

If Rick can post a selfie, I guess i can too...I look like this...only 60 years later...I'll be the tall guy walking around asking for discounts on EVERYTHING!

22639838546_4023195154_c.jpg

Classy little guy back then and do you still have that car Brian 

4 minutes ago, comicjack said:

Classy little guy back then and do you still have that car Brian 

I don't think it ever was my car.  I'm pretty sure it was a neighbor's...and no, I don't have it.  Wish I did...(thumbsu I still have this vehicle though...

22043089194_0864fddbdf_c.jpg

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian