• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: High Grade Copper/Moderns -- All Raw
1 1

113 posts in this topic

Hi.

I am putting some books from my collection up for sale. I have sold books in the Gold/Silver section, but this is my first sale in the Copper/Modern section. Not sure if there is any interest in these, but will give it a go.

First :takeit: gets the book over PMs.

I will accept PayPal, MO or personal checks (must clear).

I ship everything USPS, and can mail up to three books in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope for $7.00 and anything over that will be mailed in a Priority box for $13.00.  My shipping is fast and rock solid. 

All books are unrestored. Back covers are all clean and fresh with no writing or date stamps. Pages are ow/w or better. II think my grading is accurate, but if you are not satisfied you can return the book for a full refund, minus the shipping, within seven days of receiving the book.

Thanks, and PM me with any questions.

Rick

Edited by RickHigh

3 minutes ago, Jazzno said:

:takeit:

lol - Didn't even bother to scroll fast to the bottom since I knew Jazzno would have grabbed it by now.  You are slippin!