• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10 years ago today
4 4

82 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

I remember when I first posted on these boards.Divad mentioned to me that posting grades in a Nik grading game when I was not playing was not a sound idea. 

I hope you told that jackwagon, "FU very much!" :baiting: 

16 minutes ago, oakman29 said:
45 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I hope you told that jackwagon, "FU very much!" :baiting: 

I told him to pound sand.lol

Awesome! :headbang: 

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

I remember when I first posted on these boards.Divad mentioned to me that posting grades in a Nik grading game when I was not playing was not a sound idea. I took my noob beating with grace ,and had my indoctrination to the boards. Since then I have met so many of you, and learned far more than I could ever hope to , all while still Learning new things all the time about the medium. This place is far more than just a message board. It's a place to talk to friends far and near, friends whom I've been fortunate enough to be a part of.

Thank you for the many years of friendships. 

lol  When I first joined, I got my noob beating from him as well. 

Congratulations on the 10 year milestone, Dave. 

49 minutes ago, vaillant said:

You mean HIS YouTube stuff? I did not post anything comics-related on YT. :cool:
I asked if he was etanick as he just posted in the sales forum with a new account.

Oops! lol