• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED (moved to eBay) Bulk sales & Some Key issues. MAKE BEST OFFERS!

30 posts in this topic

Hello everybody.

Hope this new year of 2018 will be better for us. I am selling for bulk of the comic books for one price.  There are different weights - please provide your zip code. I will calculate the shipping cost. If purchased over $150, you get the free shipping.

I am no longer to use Media Mail due to several returned mails by USPS. The comic books are not qualified for Media Mail.  Just use Priority Mail for now but I can use First Class Mail but limits to only one comic book.

There are bargain prices for all bulks but those are not for HOS or Probies.  There are several key issues.

PayPal (add 3% but PayPal balance or instant transfer are waiving fees), check or MO are accepted.  Don't ask me about Biticoin or electronic coins - I don't deal with those.

Whoever takes this first by posting it or PM me with the time stamp.  All books are unpressed I assure you.

MAKE YOUR BEST OFFERS! :bump:   I am open to all offers.

Edited by JollyComics

Combat Kelly and Deadly Dozen #1 (VF 8.0), SHIELD #4 (GD 2.0), Captain Savage and his Leatherneck Raiders #2 (VF 8.0) and SGT. Fury and his Howling Commandos #41-60 (most VF, few FN and one subscription crease on #56 and one VG), #76, #84, #89 (VF/NM - Origin of Fury’s Eye-Patch), #90-91, #93-96, #97 (x2), #98-101 and #103 (VF or better except #94 VG). Valued at $765 - $400 or best offer.  I will say about 80% of them can be pressed easily.

5 lbs

DEsyDCKm.jpg dy7xIlhm.jpg anSWx88m.jpg GJYeSdtm.jpg Pc445cCm.jpg hMjEXzHm.jpg 04dESEXm.jpg GRb4Ru0m.jpg

Edited by JollyComics

Forever People #3, 5, 6, 7. 8, 9 (2x), 10, (2x), and 11 (2x) Averaged VF 8.0 (some are better than VF and all duplicate copies have the subscription creases). Valued at $220 - $100.  All high grade copies can be pressed easily.

2lbs

V38xhggm.jpg i960P7Fm.jpg NAdWubHm.jpg

Edited by JollyComics

7 hours ago, JollyComics said:

Silver Surfer #1 PR 0.5 or FA 1.0 and #3 VG 4.0 both for $50 (#1 cover may have the full split but is reattrached and laminated).

$7.00 Priority Mail Flat Envelope.

ZjUCoGqm.jpg 7t4P9Lim.jpg xSMY56zm.jpg o6mxWytm.jpg 9LDSFpUm.jpg

Why not. :takeit:

Tales to Astonish #57 Giant-Man & Wonderful Wasp test Spider-man on the trail. PR/FA 1.5. The cover is detached. The first wrap is split at the bottom spine and one piece is missing from the back cover. $18.

$5 First Class Mail or $7 Priority Mail Flat Envelope.

uZNTK4im.jpg Axk7BKcm.jpg

DC Comics Korak son of Tarzan #46 VF/NM (1st DC issue), 47 VF/NM, 48 VF (pressing will improve all books), Weird World #1 FN+ 6.5 and Son of Tomahawk #136 NM- 9.2 or better (possibly 9.4 if pressed). Valued at $82. Asked for $50.

$7 Priority Mail Flat Envelope.

JQ1b7tam.jpg HmdtcTdm.jpg mU3aorIm.jpg

BvW0Bznm.jpg ukSurOZm.jpg