• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Four Favorites 1 & 6
2 2

18 posts in this topic

Welcome to my sales thread.  :foryou:

First :takeit: in thread trumps any PM negotiations.

Payment via PayPal in 48hrs.

Shipping included in price for CONTUS.  Will ship international but may be a bit extra so please message me first.

Returns accepted within 30 days of receiving books. (Buyer covers return shipping)

No folks on the Probie or HOS Lists!

Thanks for looking!

Edited by MustEatBrains

:whatthe: Shocked to see you letting these go. But, methinks another grail is on the horizon for you hm 

Another place and time i would have taken a crack at at least one of these. But other commitments (and negotiations) prevent that at this time.

GLWTS, these are two killer books.  :headbang:

Shouldn't last long...

4 minutes ago, sagii said:

:whatthe: Shocked to see you letting these go. But, methinks another grail is on the horizon for you hm 

Another place and time i would have taken a crack at at least one of these. But other commitments (and negotiations) prevent that at this time.

GLWTS, these are two killer books.  :headbang:

Shouldn't last long...

..... never see these two ..........GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

42 minutes ago, vaillant said:

The #6 is scarcer than the #1, IMO.
Here and there a #1 pops up. Albeit usually not in nice condition…

My thoughts as well, Claudio.  Both wonderful books.  I feel fortunate to have a #1 albeit restored. That #6 is awesome.  Where did I leave that extra $5K throw away money I carry around.  :cry:

4 hours ago, MustEatBrains said:

Guys thanks for all the comments.  Have some interest via PM but am putting these back in the box for now.  Always a chance they will come back out.  At least it was a good show!

You won’t regret that decision brother!! TOUGH books especially that 6 as others have stated and man what a copy!!! So darn cool and likely could be the crown jewel of many collections imo!! The Lash Lightning “Handshake of Horror” splash by Jim Mooney is also very cool inside!! 

9 hours ago, Couchy81 said:

Never seen these before but have to wonder how much influence they played in the Fantastic Four.

The featured characters appear together on the covers alone: inside they are separate features and they never interact.
Or almost never, I don’t recall if they crossed each other paths' in the few issues I have.

1 hour ago, vaillant said:

The featured characters appear together on the covers alone: inside they are separate features and they never interact.
Or almost never, I don’t recall if they crossed each other paths' in the few issues I have.

Ahh. Yea I was just talking about the cover / naming. They share FF for initials, the 4 head bubbles at the top of the cover, etc. Probably coincidence but still neat.