• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Drop - United States Marines #2 - Classic WW2 - Japanese Anti-Propaganda Cover

3 posts in this topic

United States Marines #2 - Classic WW2 - Japanese Anti-Propaganda Cover  

The comic looks like a solid VG but had some tape repairs along the inside front and back cover.  Small piece on the outside interior edge of both FC and BC.

Some nearly hidden pieces of tape reinforcing the stapes on the inside of the FC (front cover)  and BC (back cover).  There are 5 -1/2" tears on inside pages.  See multiple pictures!  Pages Creamy to very light Tanning, but solid pages, with light tanning inside covers and BC.  NO Brittleness at all!

Still a decent example of a great WW2 cover.

$160.00 USD

*PayPal payment only*

PM for Paypal address

14 DAY Return Policy:  Refund given (minus shipping) if item is returned in same condition that it is sent out.  Let know immediately if there is an issue.

Please ask questions or give me a call, to avoid any issues.

First  :takeit: or PM wins it.

$20.00 shipping - sent well packed via Fed-Ex Ground with a tracking number.

References available!  I have been a member of the CGC Form since around 2002, and selling since then, but I do not know how to merge my old posts with my new ones. 

Maybe some experts out there can help out!

Dwight (306) 531-2211..anytime!!

dwightfu@yahoo.com

USM 1.jpg

USM 2.jpg

USM 3.jpg

USM 6.jpg

USM 4.jpg

USM 5.jpg

USM 8.jpg

page c.png

USM 7.jpg

Edited by detective35DF