• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Facilitating WW Portland OR April 13,14,15 2018?

10 posts in this topic

I wanted to see if there is a Facilitator that will be doing the Wizard World Con- Portland OR on April 13, 14, 15 2018?  Nice guest Lineup including Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier), Jason Mamoa (Aquaman/Game of Thrones), Sean Astin (Stranger Things 2, Lord of the Rings), Tyler Kirkham, Chad Hardin.... Why is it so hard to get a local facilitator when CGC can't be there? C'mon People!

I’ve tried using Kevlar in Dallas in the past for Renee O’Connor/Lucy Lawless & after a first response I never heard anything back.

I’m not familiar with Pioneer Comics but my post and my private message have remained unanswered. 

Those are the kind of things that make me quite nervous about letting go of my property or my money. 

20 minutes ago, Oddjob22667 said:

I’ve tried using Kevlar in Dallas in the past for Renee O’Connor/Lucy Lawless & after a first response I never heard anything back.

I’m not familiar with Pioneer Comics but my post and my private message have remained unanswered. 

Those are the kind of things that make me quite nervous about letting go of my property or my money. 

I don't remember getting a message about Renee O'Connor or Lucy Lawless. If I dropped the ball on that my apologies.

On 3/15/2018 at 10:51 AM, Kevlar said:

I don't remember getting a message about Renee O'Connor or Lucy Lawless. If I dropped the ball on that my apologies.

Kevlar and I have both done some checking. This was (apparently) the Dallas Comic Con October show - I believe 2015 but would have to check my old programs -  and he and I both have no record of our correspondence in our PM box.

I know he was out of town the week before and was going to get back to me, but I don’t think he dropped the ball; at the time there were some problems with private messages being missed or not going through - DorkBuzz & I had this problem, too - because the old site was slowly switching over to the new site. Therefore I don’t think the issue was with Kevlar but the website itself; I know DorkBuzz and I were repeatedly asking each other questions that had already been answered but the messages either didn’t turn up for days, or sometimes even at all!