• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Detective Comics #267 (first Bat-Mite) CGC Graded 7.0

3 posts in this topic

This is my first sale attempt here on the CGC forums. (Previous listing removed due to error on my behalf). I know my post count is low and it's difficult to build a good reputation with no previous sales here. The only credentials I have is my eBay feedback history (eBay id: gmdeals) which is almost at a 3k positive.

- Welcomed sale to all board members except H.O.S. and prohibited/probation members.

- PayPal payment only (please forward payment within 5 days). PayPal verified account only. Will ship out as soon as payment has cleared.

- FREE Shipping fully insured included with purchase. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking.

- Not accepting returns on CGC graded books.

- First  :takeit: or "I'll take it" in thread posting trumps all PM negotiations.

- United States of America purchase only and shipping to anywhere in the USA or USA territories.

- $700

IMG_0950.thumb.JPG.29812257936b70016ceece5696e24139.JPGIMG_0951.thumb.JPG.e0cd7ff1aa28b3878bc7930f1814fed7.JPG

Edited by Haupia