• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Incredible Hulk #1 CGC 4.5 Off White to White Pages

16 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Just one book up for sale in this thread, but its a big one!

Have had this book for a couple of years but the funds could be used better elsewhere than the book sitting in a box most days.

I plan on using the funds to pay off a few things around my house, so not really looking for time payments.   There are quite a few boardies who can help out though with purchases of big books like these regarding time payments (that's how I acquired this particular book)

Given the book, I would prefer a cheque for this purchase, but we can talk about other methods if that works better for you.   For those who don't know me, I have purchased and sold quite a bit on these boards, a link to my kudos thread is at the bottom of all my posts.

I will not sell to you if you are on the probation list, hall of shame or otherwise very limited history here on the boards.

Returns accepted within one week of your receipt of the book if you purchase directly from me.  I am using the original scans from the boardie I originally purchased the book from as they are better than my photographs ( my apologies I don't remember the boardie off the top of my head).   The price jumps around a bit on this book in this grade, but I have priced it on what I believe is a reasonable market price.

The book is currently located in Toronto, Canada and would be shipped from that location via Federal Express overnight.

PM me with any questions :)

Edited by jhutton2

On 1/5/2018 at 2:30 PM, jhutton2 said:

Have had this book for a couple of years but the funds could be used better elsewhere than the book sitting in a box most days.

Careful - the entire concept of collecting ANYTHING quickly unravels with the sound logic of a statement like this... lol

Beautiful book! Good luck with the sale!!

3 minutes ago, fmaz said:

Careful - the entire concept of collecting ANYTHING quickly unravels with the sound logic of a statement like this... lol

Beautiful book! Good luck with the sale!!

Oh, don’t worry.  I still have many books still packed away in boxes..haha