• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Culling the GA herd - mostly gga
4 4

142 posts in this topic

Just now, Comcav said:

Let's rumble, shall we?

Oh yeah. One of these days I got to start a distraction thread during one of these rumbles to take some of the heat off. These are tough on my blood pressure. Nice pick up on that Super Magician. Still shaking my head on that.

2 minutes ago, Gregd said:

Oh yeah. One of these days I got to start a distraction thread during one of these rumbles to take some of the heat off. These are tough on my blood pressure. Nice pick up on that Super Magician. Still shaking my head on that.

Yeah, gets the blood pumping, don't it?  That's the RUSH my man.  Buying --- gladiator style!

2 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Yeah, gets the blood pumping, don't it?  That's the RUSH my man.  Buying --- gladiator style!

I type in sheer panic as if I fumbling to get the key in the door lock with a serial killer at my back...

Just now, Gregd said:

I type in sheer panic as if I fumbling to get the key in the door lock with a serial killer at my back...

I was the same way about marrying my wife. As long as quickly as I could fumble my way into marriage, she wouldn't realise how big of a mistake she was making 

Just now, Patriot6 said:

I was the same way about marrying my wife. As long as quickly as I could fumble my way into marriage, she wouldn't realise how big of a mistake she was making 

Sounds like me- had to do it quickly before she found out about my comic collection.