• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM FF 48-50

7 posts in this topic

they r hard 2 c in the bags but # 48 looks amazing the spine and corners look really good but is that a crease running thru the invisible girls left foot ? It looks pretty long. If its a crease it will hurt its value a lot. The back covers r very important 2 c. So before u buy them u need 2 get a good look at them. If its a crease it could go all the way down to a 7.0 or 6.5 i would think. If its not then maybe an 8.0 on the  high side. I mean it does look great.

49 is a little off center but depending on the buyer it can have an effect on desirability. The spine looks good with a couple of minor tics. But the bottom front left corner appears to b slightly rounded. The bottom front edge appears to have some wear. U must c the back also. It looks good but is it better than a 7.0 probably not but could it b lower ....yes

# 48 has some obvious tics but appears to be relatively flat and clean putting it at 7.0 the corners look good...r those a couple of marks by Surfers left elbow cause that will affect grade.

don't rush into anything and check out the backs and remember everything is negiotiable. Also i'm new but i try hard.

Not having the luxury of back cover scans makes grade estimatings difficult, but despite the indented top staple, the 48 looks to me to be at least VF, possibly more dependent upon more revealing detailed scans.

The corner on the 49 would demote this one to VF-, if the rest of it looks as nice as it does.

The 50 shows minor stressing, again, the detail on what I'm seeing not would I'd like to be using as a true gauge.

Overall: 48 and the 50 VF or better,  the 49 around VF- is my call.

The 48 appears to be the best of the batch, which is a great thing. :cloud9: