• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD OUT and CLOSED Bronze Horror; DC 100-Page, etc.

23 posts in this topic

Okay, who's up for some cheap and quick (but very nice shape) late-night action? :insane:

:news: I'm cutting prices, closing this tomorrow morning, and adding a few more bronze horror books that are laying around. Things must go and go fast; I have triggers to pull on other things I want in my collection. 

I was planning on a Gold and silver thread this weekend, but there's already been a lot of romance/GGA action this weekend, and I'm going to be heavy on the HTF high-grade pre-code romance when I get around to it (plus I got busy reading the Marvel Doc Savage run from 1972) so I'm offering these few nuggets instead for now.

:rulez:

U.S. Only, payment in money order or check.

Shipping - $5 first book, $7 for 2-3, actual thereafter. (I will ship first class or priority, whichever is cheaper, in a flip n ship comics mailer).

Returns- Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back in the same shape on your dime, unless I missed something.

Don't be listy (tsk)

Edited by Readcomix
Closed

Buy this thread option:

If you add it all up and add USPS Medium Box Priority Flat Rate shipping (which you would need) that would total $78.60.

But... BUy this thread for $60 shipped (and I'll even find a freebie laying around to stick in the package!) I have multiples laying around of Elementals #1, Shadow #1 (DC 1987) and Shatter #1; you choose one. Elementals are high side of mid-grade, the others are NM.

:news:

The "Buy This Thread" option has been invoked via PM, after confirming some logistical arrangements!

Thank you to one of our fellow boardies! (thumbsu

This thread is now sold out and therefore closed. Thanks lookers and thread-buyer!

I will try to get to the pre-code romance thread I have been promising before too much longer.