• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unexpected grail purchase= MOAR books listed Atlas(PCH), Batman, Flash

121 posts in this topic

So, I just got a new iMac and am fiddling around with different applications, so scanning, saving and loading books might be a slow and painful process.

I have a ton of comics. I need to get rid of dupes and under copies so I can buy more comics. I will try and price so collector's get good deals and flippers have some meat left on the bones to make a profit. 99% of these books will be 9.2 or higher.

I have sold on the boards off and on for years, but have no kudos page. I suppose Lizards can be a reference or ask around if you want a reliable opinion on my grading:jokealert:.

Shipping: 13.00 for boxed priority within the U.S. If you want books shipped out of country we can negotiate.

Payment: Paypal preferred but will accept checks or M.O.

Returns: I accept returns on raw books within 7 days. No returns on CGC books.

If I forgot to mention any required board rules, let me know and I will address immediately.

Will entertain offers after I finish listing books. Have about 50 or so to get through.

Edited by johnenock

DC Comics Presents 26:tink:SOLD

NM 9.4

A couple NCB issues along the spine(pretty sure you can see them in the scan) that will press out nicely if you are into that.

I have about 6 copies of this book somehow...will let this one go for now.

DC Comics Presents 26.jpg

Edited by johnenock

Showcase 55:tink:sold to Lizards2:tink:

6.5 (Bought from Dale Roberts as a 6.5/7.0) A press will get it to a 7.0...maybe 7.5.

Not sure why the back cover scan looks splotchy...the back of the book looks pure white.(shrug)

120.00 (A 7.0 sold on eBay for 225 in December) Roll the dice.

Showcase 55.jpg

Showcase 55 back.jpg

Edited by johnenock

6 hours ago, johnenock said:

If I forgot to mention any required board rules, let me know and I will address immediately.

You forgot the unwritten rule where your best former customers are PMd previews...., :baiting: 

Richard Dragon Kung-Fu Fighter 5:news:SOLD:news:

Not sure why this one is so popular recently? Was she in Iron Fist? Has anyone actually read the story?

NM+ White

One very light CB above HER on spine. The one that looks like a color break on the D in Dragon is part of the artwork.

RD Kung Foo Fighter 5.jpg

Edited by johnenock

Seems like a good place to stop for now...more random books from the dupe box coming in the next few days.

I...Vampires

Swamp Things

Actions

Maybe an early Brave and the Bold or 2 with the Silent Knight

A couple Flashes

More Power Girls

Phantom Strangers

If I sell PCH they won't be dupes so will hold those for last

Thanks,

John

Edited by johnenock

6 minutes ago, johnenock said:

Showcase 55 sold to Mike(Lizards2) via PM

I hear that guy is a jerk.

Image result for goomba jpg

1 minute ago, johnenock said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I hear that guy is a jerk.

Image result for goomba jpg

Yep

affirmation!  :whee:

The Brave and the Bold 15

My favorite cover of the run. Not a dupe but it will be when I win the next CLINK auction.

6.0/6.5 Structure But top staple pull(attached though), Very small sun shadow along the spine bc, Small store stamp bc, very small spine split top left edge. Very solid copy but wanted to give you all the facts.

BandB15.jpg

Edited by johnenock

The New Teen Titans 2:news:SOLD:news:

Another book I have accumulated over the years(my spreadsheet says I have 9...odd numbers give me a headache, so this one has to go)

NM 9.4 White (Freed from a CGC case)

Last GPA was 250.00 Yours for 225.00

Teen Titans 2.jpg

Edited by johnenock