• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Artic Blast Slab Sale - Closed!

64 posts in this topic

Beautiful, freezing Sunday up here in Cleveland so its a good time to give all you fine people first shot at a new set of books I just got back.  I'll provide good front and back cover scans so you will be confident in what you are receiving.  I of course like most people thought these would come back a bit higher across the board but most where within a grade.  All have been pressed by myself.

Shipping is $12 in the US no matter how many slabs you buy and International shipping will be at cost with Priority Mail being the only option which usually runs $25 - $40 depending on location and price of the slab.  Returns will be accepted if the slab gets damaged but will not be accepted for changing your mind so please look over the scans before purchasing.  Paypal is preferred payment method but send me a PM and we can work out other options like checks or MO.

I've been buying and selling on the boards for over a decade so buy with confidence. 

Edited by 1Cool