• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Artic Blast Slab Sale - Closed!

64 posts in this topic

Also got back a CGC 9.0 and CGC 7.0 of Fantastic Four Annual 6 but those go on the stock pile.  Love that book and cover.  Let me know if you want to trade a FF Annual 6 (high grade raw or slab) for one of these books and hopefully we can work it out.

That's all for this thread and thanks for the quick grabs guys!  I'll keep it open for the next few days and send out invoices on Tuesday and unsold books will be moved elsewhere.  I priced all books at 10% under what I think they will sell for on E-Bay so this is a great way to save the entire e-bay fees.

3 minutes ago, vaillant said:

:golfclap:A great issue, which should not be missing in any Marvel "milestones" collection.

That slightly faded FF Annual 6 you sold me as a 5.0 came back a 7.0.  Got anymore? :wishluck:

9 minutes ago, vaillant said:

:golfclap:A great issue, which should not be missing in any Marvel "milestones" collection.

Thanks Claudio I had sold my childhood copy and been looking to reaquire for some time. Im always so focused on GA but when I saw this with Andrews great price I couldn’t pass it up. This one is going nowhere for a long time brother!!

11 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

That slightly faded FF Annual 6 you sold me as a 5.0 came back a 7.0.  Got anymore? :wishluck:

Wow, they were lenient on that one! I know for sure it’s a defect I do not digest easily…
I have my last duplicate, but it goes nowhere near you! lol
I also have my own slightly higher grade copy (about a 7.5/8.0) signed by Kirby in front of me, but you’ll have to trample my dead body to have it! :foryou:

3 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Thanks Claudio I had sold my childhood copy and been looking to reaquire for some time. Im always so focused on GA but when I saw this with Andrews great price I couldn’t pass it up. This one is going nowhere for a long time brother!!

Make sure you get a #6 as well. Both self-enclosed stories, and both milestones! #6 is even more important for you, as it features the first appearance of the Masters of Evil led by Baron Zemo.
And a #4 of course, I was lucky enough to grab a decent GD/GD+ copy before stopping my costly Marvel purchases!

16 minutes ago, vaillant said:

Make sure you get a #6 as well. Both self-enclosed stories, and both milestones! #6 is even more important for you, as it features the first appearance of the Masters of Evil led by Baron Zemo.
And a #4 of course, I was lucky enough to grab a decent GD/GD+ copy before stopping my costly Marvel purchases!

No current #6 sold that as well doh! I couldn’t agree more though and NEVER without a #4 this is my current copy. Nice pages and presents decently for a GD- have had this for a couple years.

38855417884_ea3ae7d0ea_b.jpg

Free bump for our buddy 1Cool buy some of his books folks!!

50 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Also got back a CGC 9.0 and CGC 7.0 of Fantastic Four Annual 6 but those go on the stock pile.  Love that book and cover.  Let me know if you want to trade a FF Annual 6 (high grade raw or slab) for one of these books and hopefully we can work it out.

Is the 9.0 the raw one you bought from me?

1 minute ago, vaillant said:

A greatly presenting FN-, but if we have to stick to "must haves" now you should put into the list #2 and #3!
But let’s not stray away too much from GA, eh? :D

lol thanks and yes it is!! I can already see the incoming PMs from boardies saying what are doing with those yucky bronze books haha?!! I have my Hulk 181/IF14 and a few others but for the most part never picked up many minor keys of this era. Gold is just so HOT right now I figured I would toy around a bit ALTHOUGH there are a couple GA books going off the blocks tonight on both ebay and Heritage that I will be participating in!! I’m GOLDen for life!!! Maybe we can talk Andrew into checking it out someday!! I only ever met 1Cool once at a Cleveland convention and I had just bought a Catman book from Harley Yee and showed him. I don’t think he was impressed hehe!!