• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM:Sub-Mariner 12
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Please Grade Me.  The cover looks great but it has some sort of stain at the top.  The stain is on the front and back covers, and also on every page of the comic.  Any thoughts as to a Grade?  Does this drop it to Good?  Thank you in advance!

SUB12FC.jpg

SUB12BC.jpg

SUB12SPINE.jpg

SUB12CornerFC.jpg

SUB12BCSTAIN.jpg

SUB12INSIDE.jpg

Hi and welcome to the boards!  I think the stain at the top might have been some sort of distribution issue.  I'm not completely sure, but I think it might be.  If so, it wouldn't affect the grade in my opinion.  Otherwise, it looks like a solid copy.  I'd be at about a 5.5/6.0.

looks like a crease on da back...is there some rust on da staple ? The back has a lot going on I think this comes in at 4.0  It looks like somebody spilled an ink dish on it. I hope Doc is right 4 your sake but i have a bad feeling about that stain and the other issues. The cover does look really great ...i'm just an alarmist and a newbie at that. Good would put it at a 2.0 but i feel it could end up a 3.0 also but not worse than that. That stain is crazy and i just don't know how CCG will react to that. If u get it slabbed let us know how it goes.

Thanks for the feedback.  No rust on the staple - it must be the lighting.  And that's a printing crease on the back cover.  I might fish for some more feedback.  I'm not sure yet if I want to submit.  Thanks again!