• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DC Postage Stamp/22k Collector Panels

12 posts in this topic

I don't have much info on these as they were picked up in a collection of oddball stuff. Very few on ebay completed or active and all much more than I'm asking. :takeit: wins the day. All forms of payment accepted. Returns accepted within 7 days. No listers! Shipping via first class mail at $4. 

Price is for both mats of a character. Size is approx 10*14.

BUY TWO OR MORE AND GET FREE SHIPPING!

Edited by Hey Kids, Comics!

Supergirl and Green Arrow aren't lurking around are they?  

Funny story, my in-laws picked up the stamp set and a few of the first day covers for me when these were new.  My father-in-law was really looking for these for himself (heck if I know why) but never found them.  I can't wait to surprise him with these! 

Edited by MedicAR
Typo

35 minutes ago, MedicAR said:

Supergirl and Green Arrow aren't lurking around are they?  

Funny story, my in-laws picked up the stamp set and a few of the first day covers for me when these were new.  My father-in-law was really looking for these for himself (heck if I know why) but never found them.  I can't wait to surprise him with these! 

Unfortunately they are not. I collect Green Arrow stuff and was pretty disappointed they weren't in there. I'm super excited that they're going to a good home!