• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who offers CGC 9.8 Subscription service?
2 2

27 posts in this topic

I have been using 3204 subscription service & have not been impressed. Comics that came out months ago I have yet to receive & comics that came out a month ago I have received. I should be receiving them in order. I may try beach bum next.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:10 PM, EMG said:

I have been using 3204 subscription service & have not been impressed. Comics that came out months ago I have yet to receive & comics that came out a month ago I have received. I should be receiving them in order. I may try beach bum next.

If you're not receiving books in order it probably means some of those earlier issues couldn't be found on the day of release. Jerry will try his best to find suitable copies after the release date but it is not always possible. Other services will not put forth this kind of effort to keep your run intact. 

On 12/1/2019 at 12:10 PM, EMG said:

Sorry to read this. The problem is that CGC does not always grade my submissions in the order that they are received. I get books out of order all of the time. The other problem could be that all copies arriving in stores were damaged and it takes weeks for me to find replacement copies. That could also screw up the timeline a little. 

On 2/28/2020 at 10:20 AM, MadGenius said:

If you're not receiving books in order it probably means some of those earlier issues couldn't be found on the day of release. Jerry will try his best to find suitable copies after the release date but it is not always possible. Other services will not put forth this kind of effort to keep your run intact. 

Very true - thank you!