BEN AFFLECK PRIVATE SIGNING - LAST CALL
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Kevlar   
  • 959 posts

Twin Cities Comics will be handling CGC submissions for a Ben Affleck signing the first week of Feb.

We have a limited number or spots however we are working on a deal to secure additional spots. These will be first come first serve.

Cost is $399.99 per signature plus applicable CGC fees (checks can be sent with books or 4% add on to cover paypal fees...5% for international buyers).

Please email sales@twincitiescomics.com to claim spots.

Books need to be to us by JANUARY 24TH. We have permission from CGC to have any books currently in the system from the Justice League signing sent directly to us. If you have books from the Justice League signing that are not yet back to you please specify in your email and I will let you know what you need to do to get the books expedited and sent directly to us.

If you have any non-CGC items we can accept those as well...additional costs may apply to larger items. Contact us for details.

Edited by Kevlar

albeeman   
  • 8 posts

Had I known Affleck was doing this signing, I would’ve yellow labeled this at Ace Long Island! 

Dang it! 

Is Ben Affleck appearing at any convention anytime this year?

12708CE2-EEC2-4AFD-839C-D7271F4022D1.jpeg

0ED1E460-DEC7-4ECC-862A-71F3928A9994.jpeg

ivdyer   
  • 659 posts

This is a private signing.  It is highly unlikely that Affleck does any appearance at any show this year or any year for that matter.  The obligatory appearance at SDCC was for promotional purposes only.  

albeeman   
  • 8 posts

What label would I get for this Justice League comic if I got Ben Affleck signature? Would it be a yellow signature label with a lower grade because of the “writing” on the cover?

ivdyer   
  • 659 posts
19 minutes ago, albeeman said:

What label would I get for this Justice League comic if I got Ben Affleck signature? Would it be a yellow signature label with a lower grade because of the “writing” on the cover?

Ii would be a green label, those current signatures would not be authenticated.   

TheRealVenom   
  • 683 posts

It would be yellow, with a green bar on top. Signature series/Qualified.

Label would state Signed by Ben Affleck on whatever date/ 5 names written on cover in marker. 

Kevlar   
  • 959 posts

FYI...so the first allocation of spots quickly filled out.

I was able to secure more spots AND...got the same price so there is no longer a price increase!!!

Edited by Kevlar

Ron C.   
  • 864 posts
On 1/10/2018 at 7:12 PM, Kevlar said:

FYI...so the first allocation of spots quickly filled out.

I was able to secure more spots AND...got the same price so there is no longer a price increase!!!

I will take one if still available.