• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

15 posts in this topic

Twin Cities Comics will be handling CGC submissions for a Ben Affleck signing the first week of Feb.

We have a limited number or spots however we are working on a deal to secure additional spots. These will be first come first serve.

Cost is $399.99 per signature plus applicable CGC fees (checks can be sent with books or 4% add on to cover paypal fees...5% for international buyers).

Please email sales@twincitiescomics.com to claim spots.

Books need to be to us by JANUARY 24TH. We have permission from CGC to have any books currently in the system from the Justice League signing sent directly to us. If you have books from the Justice League signing that are not yet back to you please specify in your email and I will let you know what you need to do to get the books expedited and sent directly to us.

If you have any non-CGC items we can accept those as well...additional costs may apply to larger items. Contact us for details.

Edited by Kevlar

19 minutes ago, albeeman said:

What label would I get for this Justice League comic if I got Ben Affleck signature? Would it be a yellow signature label with a lower grade because of the “writing” on the cover?

Ii would be a green label, those current signatures would not be authenticated.   

On 1/10/2018 at 7:12 PM, Kevlar said:

FYI...so the first allocation of spots quickly filled out.

I was able to secure more spots AND...got the same price so there is no longer a price increase!!!

I will take one if still available.