• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee...accused of sexual harassment?!?!
1 1

159 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, namisgr said:

Who knows the truth?

Meanwhile, a rep for the new nursing company working for Lee said he has been “polite, kind and respectful” to their staff.

True, but legitimate claims aren't usually handled like this:

“We are not aware of anyone filing a civil action, or reporting these issues to the police, which for any genuine claim would be the more appropriate way for it to be handled. Instead, Mr. Lee has received demands to pay money and threats that if he does not do so, the accuser will go to the media. "

I have been waiting for this bomb to drop. This doesn't surprise me one bit, especially given whats taken place the last couple months. Its a full blown assault on any male that has ever hit on a woman in the workplace. They will probably try and use the footage in Guardians of the Galaxy against him.

4983ef16-f95e-419f-914c-0c5db72bb852.png

Edited by OrangeCrush

4 minutes ago, Mr bla bla said:

C'mon ... let an old man have some fun. Being 95 and almost blind the daily homecare visit is probably the only thing he is looking forward to by now.

I was once told by someone I respect very much: “Even the appearance of impropriety can beconstrued as impropriety”. I hope you didn’t  mean your comment. 

Is it now, “Guilty til proven innocent”?

24 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

In the current climate, the time is ripe for shakedowns. 

Oh yeah - what amazes me in the media is the total ignorance of the legal/accepted definition of sexual harassment, realizing that this may vary from state to state.  I only dealt with the federal definition.

So if the Post's story is correct (it is the Post after all, you have to be skeptical) these are nurses who work for an agency and are sent to his home.  They don't technically work for him.  I would imagine at any other time except now that the correct thing to do would be just dump him as a client the first sign of shenanigans.  I guess these things will just need to be sorted out in the courts or maybe they already have and we're just seeing money grabs. 

I think there needs to be a clear distinction between sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, and sexual assault...

- 95 year old tells nurse she has a nice :censored:...sexual harassment

- 95 year old tries forcefully kissing nurse...sexual misconduct

- 95 year old tries raping nurse...sexual assault

All are bad but not all are news worthy.

Our top story tonight-- an old man flirted with his nurse!

up next-- In a shocking development, old people are sometimes racist.

@this post meant for humor purposes only, Not intended to start discussions about sexual anything or Stan Lee being greedy. Not valid in Tennessee. All rights reserved. Consult a physician if the swelling does not go down after four hours. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Edited by 01TheDude

1 hour ago, comicparadox said:

I was once told by someone I respect very much: “Even the appearance of impropriety can beconstrued as impropriety”. I hope you didn’t  mean your comment. 

Is it now, “Guilty til proven innocent”?

I think Netflix has proven unequivocally that this is now the case.