• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee...accused of sexual harassment?!?!
1 1

159 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

Our top story tonight-- an old man flirted with his nurse!

up next-- In a shocking development, old people are sometimes racist.

@this post meant for humor purposes only, Not intended to start discussions about sexual anything or Stan Lee being greedy. Not valid in Tennessee. All rights reserved. Consult a physician if the swelling does not go down after four hours. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

:whatthe:  That's it  - you're on the list!  (tsk)

That article says:

"People have accused him".

"He has denied".

Yet in this thread, people talk about it like its, a.) true, b.) happened, c.) confirmed.

My personal opinion is its far more likely an attempt to extort money from him by exaggeration/fabrication, but only EVIDENCE matters.  If no proof of it comes out, then fake for sure.

Just now, 01TheDude said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

are you taunting me?

Yes...., No...., Maybe...., 

The flirting comment is so right on - I think to many, they don't see the distinction between flirting and sexual harassment/misconduct/assault.  You seem to get it, and for that, I applaud you.

But your still on the list.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:
5 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:
9 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

are you taunting me?

The flirting comment is so right on - I think to many, they don't see the distinction between flirting and sexual harassment/misconduct/assault.  You seem to get it, and for that, I applaud you.

sorry-- thought you had read my tiny print disclaimer. the joke has possibly eluded you

1 minute ago, 01TheDude said:
3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
6 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:
10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

are you taunting me?

sorry-- thought you had read my tiny print disclaimer. the joke has possibly eluded you

I did, I did read your joke disclaimer, and put you on the list anyway.  CAL will be contacting you via PM :baiting: 

Just now, comicjack said:

When your 95 who the heck cares you might try just about anything at that point :whistle:

Not saying this is the case, but elder folks with dementia..., you often see some pretty "interesting" behaviors.  And they sometimes say things - things that we think and have the sense to keep to ourselves, and not blurt out loud.

11 minutes ago, comicjack said:

When your 95 who the heck cares you might try just about anything at that point :whistle:

it would fit in his MO of being greedy and stealing hundreds of dollars from unsuspecting children for his mere autograph! Is it too late to accuse him of raping children?>

:jokealert:

Edited by 01TheDude

1 hour ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

I think there needs to be a clear distinction between sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, and sexual assault...

- 95 year old tries forcefully kissing nurse...sexual misconduct

Actually, that IS sexual assault...not sexual misconduct. 

Technically, I believe it's sexual battery. 

DISCLAIMER - I'm not a lawyer, and I did not sleep at a Best Western last night. 

Edited by newshane

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

If I live long enough to make it to an old age home, and can't legally flirt with the young nurses, I will anyways.