• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee...accused of sexual harassment?!?!
1 1

159 posts in this topic

It's getting really ridiculous. Soon breathing close to the next person will be a sexual harassment. When will this stop? (shrug) As a male I feel offended that no woman was accused of sexually harassing a guy... what are we not good enough ?! (that was a joke) [I feel bad pointing out that it was a joke but in these time I need to]

Edited by SpiderJunkie

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

but these stories all cite the "anonymous source" that contacted the daily mail as the source of the information....

Don't let that stand in the way of a good bonfire.

4 minutes ago, SpiderJunkie said:

It's getting really ridiculous. Soon breathing close to the next person will be a sexual harassment. When will this stop? (shrug) As a male I feel offended that no woman was accused of sexually harassing a guy... what are we not good enough ?! (that was a joke) [I feel bad pointing out that it was a joke but in these time I need to]

He is guilty. Burn all the comics he ever had anything to do with. destroy all DVDs and film he ever had anything to do with. A good purging. That is what we need. He has old people insurance. That is enough. He doesn't deserve more. in fact, we should take that away, too, since he abuses nurses. Get the torches and pitchforks. The March is at midnight.....:banana:

Aw shucks, I am just doing what any open minded and fair American would do. It is my duty to my fellow citizens.

I am getting a  "I Will Accept If" speech ready....

1 hour ago, Ken Aldred said:

I haven't read the Daily Mail since the late 80s. Didn't seem too bad back then.

Drat, I missed your 8,000th post Ken. 

What paper do you read now?

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

but these stories all cite the "anonymous source" that contacted the daily mail as the source of the information....

Yes, but those are major media outlets for people under the age of forty.  Most of them don't read newspapers. 

On 1/9/2018 at 2:49 PM, CBT said:

That article says:

"People have accused him".

"He has denied".

Yet in this thread, people talk about it like its, a.) true, b.) happened, c.) confirmed.

My personal opinion is its far more likely an attempt to extort money from him by exaggeration/fabrication, but only EVIDENCE matters.  If no proof of it comes out, then fake for sure.

This accusation seems false to me because:

1.) The Daily Mail is a tabloid that even Wikipedia doesn’t recognize as real news.

2.) The “unidentifed source”

3.) No evidence from the “unidentified source” & his current nursing company says he has been only respectful and kind to his nurses.

4.) No one went to the police.

5.) Stan Lee was extorted for $300,000 just a week ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if those same people are behind this in an act of revenge/blackmail.

6.) Very uncharacteristic of his public image. I don’t think I’ve ever even heard the man swear, much less talk the way this article claims.

12 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

Drat, I missed your 8,000th post Ken. 

What paper do you read now?

I don't really read newspapers anymore.

I watch BBC News HD, occasionally look at some articles on my tablet.

From what's being discussed here, Newsbiscuit and The Daily Mash offer more accurate reporting than The Mail does these days.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 1/9/2018 at 9:40 PM, Wall-Crawler said:

Something about these allegations, just seem...Off.  There also does not seem to be a lot of "investigative journalism" into the story...Just a click bait headline.  Literally no details. Number of women, dates, what did the company do, why is said nursing company no longer Stan's current provider, etc., etc.

It might be the "fanboy" in me, but I hope these allegations are untrue.

I don't think many people are buying this. 

It sounds like a shake down to me... he needs a handler to walk, yet he's walking around naked.

Sorry folks... not going to buy it for a dime.

Edited by The Mekon