• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee...accused of sexual harassment?!?!
1 1

159 posts in this topic

I agree no age should be a free pass to place unwanted touching!

I also agree with the article that when it does take place the authorities should be called and proof applied. Unlike what happened here, which is confirmed as well that charges were not filed, but extortion was initiated and will now affect justice for any harrassing activities that did happen. The fact that the nursing company did not seek justice and were in fact demanding money to keep silent is in fact just as sad as any allegations. AND can now be con-screwed as just as much harassing against the nurses, regardless of Stan's alleged actions.

Either way I pray there is justice, even if it is just a learning experience for all of us :foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

lol this thread is just sad all the way around :)

While I'm thankful for topics being discussed and solutions occurring and also awareness, it feels sometimes that I'm going through it as well sometimes.

Anyway, Hope It All Works Out.

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

What amazes me is that it doesn't seem to be reported until after his wife passed. If found untrue, what a way to kick a man while he's down (tsk)

Something is going down. This story popped up a week before the alegations.

Someone Finessed an $850,000 Condo With Stan Lee's Stolen Money

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/04/stan-lee-forged-check-condo-purchase/

The investigation into how Stan Lee's bank account got swindled out of $300k has gotten even more bizarre -- it appears someone also used the comic book legend's money to buy a freakin' condo.

Sources close to the Marvel Comics legend tell TMZ ... someone recently plunked down $850k of Stan's dough to buy a condo in WeHo. Neither Stan nor his financial team approved it. We're told the revelation came to light after his team rolled out a full audit following a recent check forgery for $300k.

As we reported ... Stan filed a report with Beverly Hills PD claiming someone forged the check as a loan from Stan's bank account to the merchandising company, Hands of Respect.

We're told the condo purchase smells a lot like the check forgery. Cops are continuing to investigate.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

At a baseball card show some years back a very popular professional ballplayer was signing autographs... he was a favorite of my girlfriend at the time and i asked him if i could

take a picture of them together,... he said sure,  but only if she sits in my lap ....  she did and i took the photo and he snuck in a little un asked for pinch in on her fanny and afterwards my girlfriend was flattered and so was i and there was not any type of harrasment whatsoever,... and neither was there any type of harrasment with what senior Bush did either

52 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

At a baseball card show some years back a very popular professional ballplayer was signing autographs... he was a favorite of my girlfriend at the time and i asked him if i could

take a picture of them together,... he said sure,  but only if she sits in my lap ....  she did and i took the photo and he snuck in a little un asked for pinch in on her fanny and afterwards my girlfriend was flattered and so was i and there was not any type of harrasment whatsoever,... and neither was there any type of harrasment with what senior Bush did either

Yeah, no. No one has a right to touch another person like that if it is not asked for. If your girlfriend doesn’t care that’s fine for her, but it does not make that type of behavior okay. Not at all, ever.

Edited by zuckuss2003

2 minutes ago, zuckuss2003 said:

Yeah, no. No one has a right to touch another person like that if it is not asked for. If your girlfriend doesn’t care that’s fine for her, but it does not make that type of behavior okay. Not at all, ever.

dont agree with you and neither does half of the country but you are allowed your viewpoint and so are others

Dennis Rodman,.. the greatest modern day rebounder was famous for patting players on the fanny as his way of showing his appreciation , no different than a high five, that was just his way , this type of behavior is ZERO type harrasment and in fact is flattery just as the others which i have noted

Edited by 1950's war comics

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

Dennis Rodman,.. the greatest modern day rebounder was famous for patting players on the fanny as his way of showing his appreciation , no different than a high five, that was just his way , this type of behavior is ZERO type harrasment and in fact is flattery just as the others which i have noted

Again, no. This is actually very, very different than your examples.

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

:news: it’s 2018 not 1950 :news: 

up to 2016 this was not news either and we know why ,.. fully half the country knows very well why....they also know why this is constantly on the news all the time now even though it was never newsworthy as recently as mid to late 2016 

Edited by 1950's war comics