• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee...accused of sexual harassment?!?!
1 1

159 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Anfield Fox said:

FWIW The source is the Daily Mail. A British paper at the absolute depths of the gutter press so take it with a sack of salt.

But even the #metoo movement has to have a Stan Lee cameo

Really that is all we need to know. That is a rag! Clickbait king. Junk newspaper.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

2 hours ago, newshane said:

Actually, that IS sexual assault...not sexual misconduct. 

Technically, I believe it's sexual battery. 

DISCLAIMER - I'm not a lawyer, and I did not sleep at a Best Western last night. 

Defining the exact meaning of each wasn't my point.  I can go an look up the definition of sexual misconduct, assault, etc...but I'm too lazy.

My only point is this:

If what I read about the claims of Stan Lee's misbehavior is true...call it sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, sexual assault, or perv bein' perv...it's not news worthy.  If later I find out that he did other things beyond what this article describes then I'll change my opinion.

***I actually did stay at a Holiday Innlol

4 hours ago, Wally's Comics said:

I hope when I'm 95 that I'm sexually harassing cute nurses!

9_9

Yeah, I'll probably be 20 years gone by 95.

By 2020 every male on the planet will be accused of disorderly sexual conduct which will basically tell us what we knew about men all along... that they're all pervs...

Not to be outdone, and constantly pursuing equality, by 2030 all WOMEN will be charged for disorderly sexual conduct as well!!

A women tried to get my clothes off earlier this year.  I firmly told it wasn't happening.  She said I thought so.  It was my doctor but still...  I wonder if I should file charges? 

15 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

A women tried to get my clothes off earlier this year.  I firmly told it wasn't happening.  She said I thought so.  It was my doctor but still...  I wonder if I should file charges? 

A similar incident happened to me earlier last year! But like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person I stripped down

and then SHE filed!!

9 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

A similar incident happened to me earlier last year! But like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person I stripped down

and then SHE filed!!

Oh, filed.  I thought you said she fled.  :kidaround:

1 hour ago, Aweandlorder said:

By 2020 every male on the planet will be accused of disorderly sexual conduct which will basically tell us what we knew about men all along... that they're all pervs...

Not to be outdone, and constantly pursuing equality, by 2030 all WOMEN will be charged for disorderly sexual conduct as well!!

Something about these allegations, just seem...Off.  There also does not seem to be a lot of "investigative journalism" into the story...Just a click bait headline.  Literally no details. Number of women, dates, what did the company do, why is said nursing company no longer Stan's current provider, etc., etc.

It might be the "fanboy" in me, but I hope these allegations are untrue.