• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee...accused of sexual harassment?!?!
1 1

159 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, jaeldubyoo said:

If anybody tried to touch my wife or daughter inappropriately, they would have to face me. Doesn't matter if you're rich or famous. It's not okay. Never.

Add my sister, cousin, friend etc 

19 minutes ago, jaeldubyoo said:

If anybody tried to touch my wife or daughter inappropriately, they would have to face me. Doesn't matter if you're rich or famous. It's not okay. Never.

If I saw a stranger being inappropriately touched, against her will, I doubt I would be able to walk away. 

5 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

dont agree with you and neither does half of the country but you are allowed your viewpoint and so are others

You're right, you're allowed to have whatever viewpoint you so choose.  And I'm allowed to call it mysogynistic, too.  While I cannot stomach that there are people who feel entitled to lay their hands on others without permission, I also recognize that there are people who feel free to do it, and it makes me sad.  It is treating another human being like they don't matter, they're just there to be taken from whatever you wish.  I bet you wouldn't enjoy it if Brock Lesnar felt like grabbing your rear end without asking, and he very much doesn't have the right to do so.

It's certainly an interesting thread to bring back from the grave. I was worried that Stan's corpse had shambled out of the tomb and was touching butts or something.

On 1/5/2023 at 9:24 AM, DougC said:

Not the resurrected corpse of Stan Lee but his undead twitter account is still going strong shilling and hawking items to scar all comic fans.

The body may be dead, but the spirit of hucksterism never dies! As long as there's a dollar out there his estate doesn't have its fingers on, his soul can never rest!

Wow, I'm honestly taken aback to hear about the accusations against Stan Lee. It's always disappointing when someone we admire falls from grace. It's a reminder that we never truly know what happens behind closed doors.

I remember a time when I was shocked to learn about online sextortion schemes. It's scary how predators exploit technology for their gain. That's why it's crucial to stay vigilant and educate ourselves on how to protect against such threats.

Edited by mra4nostop

On 3/14/2024 at 5:22 AM, mra4nostop said:

Wow, I'm honestly taken aback to hear about the accusations against Stan Lee. It's always disappointing when someone we admire falls from grace. It's a reminder that we never truly know what happens behind closed doors.

I consider these accusations as: 98% Horsecrap, 2% Over-sensitive crybabies.

On 3/14/2024 at 7:22 AM, mra4nostop said:

Why did this thread get resurrected? Did some new information come out?