• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale- Heath, Schultz, Colan and more

6 posts in this topic

Some pages coming up for sale.  New art will keep being added throughout the week, so stay tuned.
Paypal (add 3%- no friends & family to circumvent fees), personal checks, Cashier's check or MO are welcome.  Unless otherwise specified, shipping is $25.00 CONUS, USPS signature required.  Full insurance may cost more.
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first and art will ship FedEx International.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite.

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or :takeit: seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.
Thanks for looking! 
:smile:

Edited by Unca Ben

Sea Devils #10 page 2 by Russ Heath.  Twice-up DC silver age art.  The insert of Dane in panel four was hand-colored by Heath (according to Heritage when I bought the page).
Nice Twice-up 4-panel page featuring Neptune.  $3750
Shipping is $25.00 CONUS.  Personal checks, Cashier's check, MO or Paypal (add 3%) are welcome.
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as shipping and Paypal fees will be more.

Payment due in 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.

seadevils10p2_med.thumb.jpg.def6d487ecc3fdcf8c13c1d28d6884c4.jpg

Xenozoic Tales #6 page 10 from "Green Air" has an image area measuring 11" x 16.5".  By Mark Schultz.  Excellent condition.
Pilot Remfro learns a lesson from the Zekes.  Story pages from Xenozoic Tales don't come up very often.  $1925  SOLD!

Shipping is $25.00 CONUS.  Personal checks, Cashier's check, MO or Paypal (add 3%) are welcome.
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as shipping and Paypal fees will be more.

Payment due in 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.

Xenozoic_Tales_6_pg10med.thumb.jpg.7b4f20d4271e38ecb05ea8d5087762e9.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben

Journey into Mystery Annual #1 page 13 from the title story.  Twice-up Mavel Silver-age artwork from 1965.  Pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Vince Colletta.
For those that care about these things, the story features the first appearance of Hercules and the second panel on this page features the very first appearance of Zeus. 
Large art from an early Marvel Annual.  $5250SOLD!
(yellowing around the edges of the scan is from my scanner - the page looks much nicer)  Some whiteout used for effects and for corrections.

USPS shipping with full insurance is $50.00 CONUS.  Personal checks, Cashier's check, MO or Paypal (add 3%) are welcome.

Payment due in 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.  Time payments may be considered.

Thanks for looking!

JiM_Annual_1_pg_13med.thumb.jpg.674508fa846163bd16292148eacc394b.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben

17 hours ago, Unca Ben said:

Journey into Mystery Annual #1 page 13 from the title story.  Twice-up Mavel Silver-age artwork from 1965.  Pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Vince Colletta.
For those that care about these things, the story features the first appearance of Hercules and the second panel on this page features the very first appearance of Zeus. 
Large art from an early Marvel Annual.  $5250.  SALE PENDING
(yellowing around the edges of the scan is from my scanner - the page looks much nicer)  Some whiteout used for effects and for corrections.

USPS shipping with full insurance is $50.00 CONUS.  Personal checks, Cashier's check, MO or Paypal (add 3%) are welcome.

Payment due in 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.  Time payments may be considered.

Thanks for looking!

JiM_Annual_1_pg_13med.thumb.jpg.674508fa846163bd16292148eacc394b.jpg

Amazing page ! (worship)